Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old July 8th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Breakable Wall Section

The Book of Breakable Wall Section

Per the Marvel instructions: The Breakable Wall Section may be attacked by a normal attack, a special attack, or by special powers that only cause wounds. The Breakable Wall Section cannot be targeted or attacked by special powers that may “destroy” it in one attack. Remember, that the Breakable Wall Section is not a figure, but it can be targeted and attacked much the same way a figure is targeted and attacked, with some exceptions.
  • · The Breakable Wall Section does not have a size. Special Powers/Special Attacks that target or enhance the attacking figure if the defending “figure” is a certain size will not work. Examples: Deadyeye Dan’s Ullar Enhanced Rifle Special Attack, Jotun’s Throw, and Sir Denrick’s Giant Killer, & Gladiatron’s Cyberclaw
  • · The Breakable Wall Section cannot be destroyed. Special Powers/Special attacks that even mention “destroy” as one of the effects cannot be used against the Breakable Wall Section. Examples: Deadeye Dan’s Sharpshooter, & Grimnak’s Chomp.
  • · The Breakable Wall Section is not a figure. Special Powers that are not necessarily an attack cannot affect the Breakable Wall Section. Examples: Morsbane’s Rod of Negation, Ne-Gok-Sa’s Mind Shackle, & Agent Carr’s Ghost Walk. Also, the Breakable Wall Section is not affected by Raelin’s Defensive Aura. (Firemaster/Hasbro FAQ)
- ATTACKING THE BREAKABLE WALL SECTION : Modifiers on the attacker
Do enhancements work on the attacking figure when attacking the Breakable Wall Section?
Yes, but only if they do not specify anything about the size of the defending figure. Sir Denrick’s Giant Killer for example, cannot affect Sir Denrick because the Breakable Wall Section doesn’t have a size. Normal enhancements like Taelord’s Attack Aura, Omnicron Sniper’s Deadly Shot, Agent Carr’s Sword of Reckoning 4, and Valguard’s First Assault 3, and effects like those will all work when those figures attack the Breakable Wall Section. See the previous question for more detail on which Special Powers/Special Attacks can affect the door. (Firemaster/Hasbro FAQ)

- ATTACKING THE BREAKABLE WALL SECTION : Explosion attacks
If I target the Breakable Wall Section with an explosion attack (that also affects adjacent figures), will it affect figures that are adjacent to it, even if they are on the other side?
Yes (Firemaster/Hasbro FAQ)

Synergy Benefits Received
  • TBA
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • TBA

Last edited by quozl; February 28th, 2020 at 03:42 PM.
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:37 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
(My :2cents may change when I get the figure)

Breakable wall section-Could be useful for certain scenarios. Wicked looking. Could provide some cover. C

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old July 8th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Something you can stand on, that blocks LOS, and that can be partially destroyed all in one small, great looking piece. I'm eager to get my hands on at least one of these breakable wall sections!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2007, 12:17 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Unlike the castle door, I'm not sure I see why you'd ever really need to bust this thing down. Seems like you could go around pretty easy.
Old July 9th, 2007, 12:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Keep in mind that the Marvel Masterset comes with pretty limited terrain. A couple of the maps in the Marvel rulebook have a real skinny chokepoint in the middle of the map that is cordoned off by the Destructible Wall.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2007, 04:22 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Keep in mind that the Marvel Masterset comes with pretty limited terrain. A couple of the maps in the Marvel rulebook have a real skinny chokepoint in the middle of the map that is cordoned off by the Destructible Wall.
That'll work.

Of course every figure in the set except Captain America and Red Skull can just go over the wall. How sad that they are also the only two that will have trouble punching through it.

"Hey guys! Party on the other side of the wall! Don't invite the Super Soldiers!"
Old July 9th, 2007, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Quote:
That'll work.

Of course every figure in the set except Captain America and Red Skull can just go over the wall. How sad that they are also the only two that will have trouble punching through it.

"Hey guys! Party on the other side of the wall! Don't invite the Super Soldiers!"
Ha ... good point ...

Old August 19th, 2007, 06:41 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker
does anyone know how targeting works with those on the wall? I assume, that since there's no 'battlement' marks, that you have to use the figures to determine LOS.

Is that correct?

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old August 19th, 2007, 06:41 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker
does anyone know how targeting works with those on the wall? I assume, that since there's no 'battlement' marks, that you have to use the figures to determine LOS.

Is that correct?

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old August 19th, 2007, 08:05 PM
has been BANNED

I think you have to use LOS. But I don't know. The rulebook doesn't indicate there are marks, so for now I assume LOS is needed.
Old August 19th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Unlike the castle door, I'm not sure I see why you'd ever really need to bust this thing down. Seems like you could go around pretty easy.
The destructible wall can and should be integrated with a castle set. Using the castle, you can build a roofed, modern building to defend, with fully enclosed/barricaded firing positions, so that even Rannveig-immune leapers and swing-liners must break down the door or wall to reach those inside.
Old August 20th, 2007, 11:11 AM

LoneDragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Quote:
That'll work.

Sucks for them. If I remember correctly, they are the only 2 without super strength, which would give them real trouble with the wall.

~Yub yub, Commander!

I only drink the blood of my enemies, and occasionally a strawberry yoohoo.

Good Trades: R˙chean, Vydar, kboleen, Hahma

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's