Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old July 6th, 2022, 06:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - Arkham Asylum

Very cool. Nice map.
Old July 28th, 2022, 08:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That's pretty sweet. I recently made a 'cell blocks' type of map that I thought turned out pretty well. It was only usable as a scenario though, where one team started in the cells and the other team was the 'guards' coming in to put down a riot/break out. I should dig that up and post it somewhere....I had forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder!
Old July 28th, 2022, 08:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - Subways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I made a couple of new maps inspired by the NYC subway system, another setting that's a staple of Marvel comics:

SUBWAY (ATLANTIC AVE) - 4 RotV, 2 Marvel and 4 FotA

SUBWAY (TIMES SQUARE) - 4 RotV, 3 Marvel and 4 FotA

Atlantic Avenue is one of Brooklyn's biggest subway hubs and Times Square is... well, it's Times Square. Personally, I think the Times Square map might have more play flexibility since I can imagine scenarios with opposing start zones on either the long or short sides, whereas the smaller Atlantic Ave map might only be playable in one direction.

These are awesome! I don't have my tiles out for easy set up at the moment, but I'll have to remember to build one of these the next time I do. Might only have 3 FotA sets opened up though, and don't really one to open up one of my sealed copies, so I may have to adjust it some. Still awesome concept and execution here. Really like the idea of having a train come speeding by during the battle, hitting people on the track and sending them flying. You (or with your permission, someone else) should consider putting together something as an official C3G map based on this concept.
Old July 28th, 2022, 09:10 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I recently made a 'cell blocks' type of map that I thought turned out pretty well. It was only usable as a scenario though, where one team started in the cells and the other team was the 'guards' coming in to put down a riot/break out. I should dig that up and post it somewhere....
You totally should, I'd love to see an indoor Heroscape prison map.

Quote:
These are awesome! I don't have my tiles out for easy set up at the moment, but I'll have to remember to build one of these the next time I do. Might only have 3 FotA sets opened up though, and don't really one to open up one of my sealed copies, so I may have to adjust it some.
Thanks! You can actually build either of those maps with a single FotA; the 4 FotA is only due to the 4 Fortress Doors serving as "tunnel entrances," but those are purely cosmetic.
Old July 29th, 2022, 03:06 PM
C3G Landlord

I really do like the look of the tunnel entrances, so maybe I'll just have one train track vs. two.
Old July 29th, 2022, 03:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You can probably just buy the doors somewhere?
Old September 16th, 2022, 08:17 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I think we've played on more than half of these in our monthly games. To read narratives of these games, hit my signature line (which SD set up for me).

Last edited by chas; September 17th, 2022 at 02:21 AM.
Old September 16th, 2022, 10:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Here is the cell block map I came up with that I was telling you about.

VS File: Breakout at Blackrock
Required: 2 Castle Sets & 2 Marvel Sets
Old September 17th, 2022, 02:24 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

We played on the Times Square map recently, with SD running his Splinter and the TMNT and other Supers. Lots of fun. Only one character got hit by a train, and he was mightily embarrassed!
Old September 17th, 2022, 10:28 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Here is the cell block map I came up with that I was telling you about.

VS File: Breakout at Blackrock
Required: 2 Castle Sets & 2 Marvel Sets

Ooh, that is badass. I might combine that one with my Arkham Asylum map for a Gang of Four jailbreak scenario. Nice job.
Old September 17th, 2022, 10:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a neat idea. Interior and exterior of the asylum together.

What would be the total set count for that build?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2022, 11:07 AM

If you wanted to build them both at the same time, looks like it would be 2 RotV, 2 Marvel, 4 FotA and 2 RttFF sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios