Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 28th, 2022, 12:55 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

Had a lot less activity here in recent months. The discord is still pretty active, but no one seems to post in here very much.
Old June 1st, 2022, 12:46 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLY JUNE (IN JULY) 2022
Please note the date change!!

When: July 2nd, 1:00 - 5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Reverse-the-Whip
It's that time of year to put on your Heroscape jersey and try your hand at the big bad format: Reverse-the-Whip! Every other round you will be playing your opponent's army. Specifically, Round 1 you will play your opponent's army, Round 2 you will play your own army, Round 3 you play your opponent's army, and Round 4 you play your own to finish it off.

Hint time: Reverse-the-Whip is a staple competitive format, but if you're new to it, just be sure to realize that you both have to win with and win against what you brought. So bring something you know to play, but not something super-cheesy-overpowered. If you would like a reference, you can check out the results in this thread to see what people brought to ScapeCon last year. To make it easier, we're copying the point/figure limits from ScapeCon (but we're allowing VC, so it's totally different).

Quick second hint: Don't be intimidated if you're looking at examples and see a lot of janky armies. You can ignore those, especially here in Utah. Moral of the story is bring something good but not excellent.
  • 420 Point Armies
  • 18 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this month
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • No Treasure Glyphs
  • Four 50 minute rounds

Raffle: You Classic Dog
If your army is made up of entirely classic ‘Scape figures (so no VC custom figures), you’ll be entered into a raffle for a bonus prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 11th, 2022 at 02:31 PM.
Old June 1st, 2022, 12:49 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey friends! I've got a second post here to make sure everyone can see in multiple places that:

THE JUNE MONTHLY WILL ACTUALLY BE JULY 2ND!!!

This is because of an event happening on the last Saturday of June, so we're bumping it back.

We're looking forward to an awesome event, and want to again express our heartfelt gratitude for everyone who attends and helps keep things here in Utah awesome!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; June 1st, 2022 at 02:14 AM.
Old June 1st, 2022, 09:54 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I actually might be able to make that! I couldn't do the last week in June... I'll let you know for sure though.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old June 4th, 2022, 08:34 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Clarification on the format, as there was some confusion last year.

Round 1 you play your opponent’s army and they play yours.
Round 2 you and your next opponent play each other’s army.

These rounds are tourney rounds, not in-game rounds. You will play the whole game with your opponents’ armies in rounds 1 & 3. You will play the whole game with your own army in rounds 2 & 4.

Please feel free to post any questions you have or pm me here or on Discord.
Old June 21st, 2022, 01:03 PM

The June Monthly (that happens on July 2nd) is only two Saturdays away!

A couple of updates that have happened since you may have last checked:

The maps have been announced and posted! (Please let us know if you can help build/bring a map! Map help is such a big thing to help support the Monthly events!)

The raffle has also been announced to be classic only! If your army is made up of entirely classic ‘Scape figures (so no VC custom figures), you’ll be entered into a raffle for a bonus prize!

Please make sure to RSVP if you can come so we can make sure to accommodate everyone!

10 Points Under Videos

Old June 23rd, 2022, 04:16 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

RSVPing for July!

I'm selling two Fortress and one Marvel set, all complete--I need space. Who needs them to make maps?
Starting bids are $40 for each.
I also have a set of Dzu-Teh for sale, price starts at $10.

I'll do a daily update of the current high bid and number of bidders at 2:30pm for each at the bottom of this post, via PM here and email. Bidding will continue until the July 2 gameday on site at Game Haven Sandy.

neves_condo AT xmission DOT com

Fortress are in their boxes.
Please let others know who aren't on here, I'd love to pass these sets on to whoever needs them.

Also, who in the group has 3D printers and can print up some large peanut bases and Tyrian the Kyrie warrior for me? I will pay you for them. And, if anyone has multiples of the Bugbear Basher and wants to trade one for its sibling sculpt from the same set, I'd like to do that.

@Scaperedude @BiggaBullfrog @BodaciousBlood @Jackal @Leaf_It @The Dewk @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @TrueMurray @tanmad21 @TREX @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2 @Bl1ndsn1per @PadawanVerl @GoldStarmie @Climbing ice

Daily Bidding totals for all four items through July 2:
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 26th, 2022, 03:51 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@UtahScott , I have a bunch of printers and don't generally mind printing off figures and/or bases, but I haven't been printing for others for a bit. My brother has a print shop he runs as his job and is in the process of adding a bunch of heroscape products to his website here soon. Once he gets his stock up I'm sure he won't mind if I give his website a shout out on here. I'll be listing all my latest dice tray and tower designs on there as well when we get the gaming section launched. He is out of Logan Utah. Then you guys will be able to get what you want for an affordable price anytime you need to. Hope that helps you out eventually. Between the two of us we have about 22 printers we keep running.
Old July 1st, 2022, 11:50 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Not having been to a monthly recently, do y'all usually play straight through, or break for lunch in the middle?
Old July 1st, 2022, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Not having been to a monthly recently, do y'all usually play straight through, or break for lunch in the middle?
Since our time change to start at 1 we’ve been playing straight through.

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 11th, 2022, 02:32 PM

UTAH MONTHLY JULY 2022

When: July 30th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Delta Singleton!!
We're bringing back the Delta pricing system this month! Please be sure to use those points when building your army. The other stipulation is the Singleton format, which means that you can only bring one of a given common/uncommon card in your army. (You may have multiple different commons, so you can run Deathreavers x1 and Mezzodemons x1, but no x2 of a card.)

If you missed it the first go around, Delta is a system that changes the cost of Heroscape cards in order to make figures more balanced across the board. Good news: no figures are banned for this to happen! Maybe less good news: powerhouse figures (like Q9, Raelin, Deathreavers) cost more points, so you can bring them if you're willing to pay.

Check here for a spreadsheet and calculator with all of the Delta costs. You can find your figures alphabetically. If you'd like to use the calculator, you'll need to go into "File" -> "Make a copy" in order to edit the page (so that no one accidentally deletes a whole row for everyone). You can then simply add in the amount of which card you want in your army, and it will fill in the points and spaces for you!

Main Delta thread here.
  • 460 Point Armies
  • 20 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this month
  • Delta pricing
  • Only x1 of any common or uncommon army card
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50 minute rounds

Raffle: Baker's Dozen
If your army has at least 13 figures in it, you'll be entered into the raffle for a bonus prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; August 8th, 2022 at 12:39 PM.
Old July 11th, 2022, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
The other stipulation is the Singleton format, which means that you can only bring one of a given common/uncommon card in your army
(Add this back into both cut 'n' paste posts, Bigga)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events