Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old March 30th, 2012, 04:53 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker
Wanted: High-resolution scan of Ornak's basic card

I just got Ornak, but without his card.

I was trying to see if someone had a good scan of the basic side. I have one for the other side that I downloaded from the gallery. I would just like to print it off with both sides.

If you have the card and would be willing to scan it and send it to me that would be great. Thanks for contributing to my OCD!

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wanted: High-resolution scan of Ornak's basic card

Sorry I have not done it yet!! I just installed the scanner today.

I will scan the ornak basic side for you soon as I get ahold of my cards tomorrow, and the aquila alliance cards you have been waiting a month for !!!
Old March 30th, 2012, 11:36 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Sorry I have not done it yet!! I just installed the scanner today.

I will scan the ornak basic side for you soon as I get a hold of my cards tomorrow, and the aquila alliance cards you have been waiting a month for !!!
Ha. No problem. Thanks Rocktroll!

My Trade List

Old May 5th, 2012, 09:45 AM

idratherread Woo who?

If I had them I would scan them for you! Sorry.
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:36 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When you scan them (I am assuming they are high-rez already scaled) would it be okay if I add them to the list of cards ready for printing?
Old May 5th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok sorry for the very very long delay but I brought all my cards to work today, and I have my scanner set up, what cards are needed scanned?

I think Phil asked me months ago for all the AA Cards basic side scanned, so I will start on those, does any one need any other card scanned ( the only cards I do not own is Woo and Skahen)
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Ok sorry for the very very long delay but I brought all my cards to work today, and I have my scanner set up, what cards are needed scanned?

I think Phil asked me months ago for all the AA Cards basic side scanned, so I will start on those, does any one need any other card scanned ( the only cards I do not own is Woo and Skahen)
I think they want as many as they can get.

Old September 5th, 2012, 12:07 AM

I now have the scans thanks to Porkins!

My Trade List

Last edited by phil413ican; September 12th, 2012 at 10:23 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion