Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 31st, 2019, 01:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Welcome to our neck of the woods, FATSNACK!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:45 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?

Thanks Scapemage... I used to be on here some time ago. and just came across some of my old figures and cards. So i decided to open the books back up. Alot has changed on here since then. Things are on the "UP" in here.
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I remember you.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 14th, 2019, 09:55 AM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

Planning to make either the sewer or catacomb map for a c3g game day tomorrow with a friend. Any recommendation of glyphs to use that won’t be crazy broken but worth the price of admission?
Old May 17th, 2019, 11:11 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I've used different cards for the Inhumans, but your new ones are better than anything I have so far! Are you working on Triton?
Old May 17th, 2019, 11:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Triton and Maximus the Mad are both on my bucket list. Not sure anyone is working on them at the moment, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2019, 04:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was hoping SirG was going to knock Triton out before they were released but he dropped off the map again. He would make for an excellent public design option. Thanks for popping in to let us know what you think of the Inhumans! Good to here folks are enjoying them.
Old May 18th, 2019, 08:49 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
Planning to make either the sewer or catacomb map for a c3g game day tomorrow with a friend. Any recommendation of glyphs to use that won’t be crazy broken but worth the price of admission?
Sorry we all missed this! Probably too little too late, but this is what the glyph pool from the last online C3G event looked like, which might be a good starting point:

Quote:
E-Glyph Pool :Roll a 20-sided die when you move on to a Glyph that is not revealed to determine which Glyph it is. Re-roll the result if that glyph is already in play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I've used different cards for the Inhumans, but your new ones are better than anything I have so far! Are you working on Triton?
Glad you're liking em!

We workshopped out an approach to Triton a while back, but we never did put him through the process. I think SirG would have gotten him if his revival had lasted a little longer.
Old May 18th, 2019, 10:23 AM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Sorry we all missed this! Probably too little too late, but this is what the glyph pool from the last online C3G event looked like, which might be a good starting point:

Quote:
E-Glyph Pool :Roll a 20-sided die when you move on to a Glyph that is not revealed to determine which Glyph it is. Re-roll the result if that glyph is already in play.
All good it was probably best we didn’t use them since our teams were less than balanced fighting each other. I’ll use this for next time though.

Is there a post about the format for that tournament?
Old May 18th, 2019, 10:36 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The thread for it is here.
Old May 18th, 2019, 12:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:

Quote:
All good it was probably best we didn’t use them since our teams were less than balanced fighting each other. I’ll use this for next time though.

Is there a post about the format for that tournament?

Just wanted to point out that @japes lives in Austin as well. He's been a little preoccupied with some real life hang-ups the last few months, but once all that is behind him I'm sure he'll be back as an active C3G hero.
Old May 18th, 2019, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Just wanted to point out that @japes lives in Austin as well. He's been a little preoccupied with some real life hang-ups the last few months, but once all that is behind him I'm sure he'll be back as an active C3G hero.
Yea, it was mentioned when I first got into C3G about a year ago. I believe he lives in South Austin. I now live way north of Austin. Its not impossible just weekends are hectic for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy