Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 23rd, 2011, 09:50 PM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker
Re: Portland/Vancouver Spring Charity Event APRIL 16th

I think the problem with a guy like Jotun, and many others, is that he represents such a major threat as a single figure that he demands a lot of attention...whereas your example of Gilbert is not the only threat in the KoW + Gilbert combo and if used properly he won't be engaged to many figures while the KoW are constantly engaged with enemy figures thus drawing the attacks.
Old March 24th, 2011, 03:58 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

You have that pinpointed exactly and that is the problem with a whole host of figures. Gilbs has one less life,same def, 120 points less expensive and with multiple attacks due to bonding(especially with knights)those just quickly outweigh that one big attack of 8.

Maybe one day in the future if someone else picks up the rights to heroscape big Jo can get some type of bonding squad like all the other dragons that are in that point vicinity.

One other idea that could be cool is if we had some tourney that was like the gencon slugfest format, but only affected huge and or maybe large, having like a big old monster slugfest. I'm sure that would help out old Jo somewhere along the way .
</IMG>

Last edited by ROADRAGE; March 24th, 2011 at 04:42 AM. Reason: I wonder if rats/raelin could help Jotun
Old March 26th, 2011, 06:20 PM

Warrior E is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Me and my dad will try to be there for the event.
Thank you!
Ethan & Dad, Olympia
Old March 26th, 2011, 09:37 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker

Are there going to be any rules about having to use all 3 options at least once?

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old March 27th, 2011, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegadeV View Post
Are there going to be any rules about having to use all 3 options at least once?
No, not at all. For that matter, if you want to pack only ONE option for essentially a 600 point army....feel free. My daughter has suggested she will only take two armies and use only the one every time.
Old March 31st, 2011, 01:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Louisa and I have our armies all picked out!

Any idea on the maps? We assumed there'd be swamp water maps, snow & ice maps, and lava maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:17 PM

Ok, and to mix things up a bit...perhaps even to lure more attendees as well.....

The post event festivities will be SPECTACULAR for those interested in expanding their collections. After the event we will be selling off our entire collection. I will post a list of all we have and a minimum total for the entire collection for anyone interested. While I am not looking to auction this off, if there is too much demand for some components than what we have items....I would not be opposed to setting up an ad hoc auction of sorts for some select things, if the prospective buyers were interested.
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

WHAT?! April Fool's Day was 3 days ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 4th, 2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
WHAT?! April Fool's Day was 3 days ago!
No joke bro, so if you know of anyone that might be interested in some stuff....bring em along.

Also, keep this in mind as the business will close its doors that day as well...if you want to order anything -- let me know soon.
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:11 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why are you getting rid of everything? Does this mean no more tournaments or game days?

In any event, it looks like me and my son will be attending. Initially that day was already booked, but our plans changed so... game on! And this sounds like a really fun tournament!

See you all there!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:36 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

OH NO! Wait a second you just mean the stuff from the store right not your personal collection!

It would be horrible for scape to lose one of the great pillars of it here in the northwest .
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:52 AM

Yeah, the whole collection....we have only played maybe two or three times in the past six months outside of tournaments and with the all the major life changes in the past few months as well as the coming changes--we just don't have time to play or invest more into the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events