Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: A Discussion on Scale in C3G

A while back I believe Bats or someone else posted a stock image of a Bat-Signal toy. Not sure if this is the same one or a different one but I ended up acquiring one recently. Here are some pictures of it in relation to some Heroclix figures the hex board game system we use.

It is a bit large but not prohibitively so since they do make some pretty large industrial spot/search lights. Also it fits perfectly on a single hex tile. One cool thing about the toy that has no real game play value is that it actually turns on too.

I purchased it online here if anyone wants to pick one up. They want $10 for it, which would normally have kept me from buying it as that is a bit much just for a cool terrain feature. But I buy quite a bit of stuff from that website and they send special offers to my e-mail pretty regularly. When they offered me $10 off an order of $60 or more, I took the opportunity to get this item essentially for free.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:45 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
A while back I believe Bats or someone else posted a stock image of a Bat-Signal toy. Not sure if this is the same one or a different one but I ended up acquiring one recently. Here are some pictures of it in relation to some Heroclix figures the hex board game system we use.

It is a bit large but not prohibitively so since they do make some pretty large industrial spot/search lights. Also it fits perfectly on a single hex tile. One cool thing about the toy that has no real game play value is that it actually turns on too.

I purchased it online here if anyone wants to pick one up. They want $10 for it, which would normally have kept me from buying it as that is a bit much just for a cool terrain feature. But I buy quite a bit of stuff from that website and they send special offers to my e-mail pretty regularly. When they offered me $10 off an order of $60 or more, I took the opportunity to get this item essentially for free.
Would make for a cool DO or Usable Vehicle.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 2nd, 2012, 11:06 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not the biggest C3G player myself, but I have to say I appreciate this thread, and if I happen to find something that works I'll add it here

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 3rd, 2012, 12:48 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
I'm not the biggest C3G player myself, but I have to say I appreciate this thread, and if I happen to find something that works I'll add it here
Awesome! I'm always on the look out for new stuff to add to my boards so seeing what other people discover is good news to me.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 12:52 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I found some nice in -scale semi trucks at a Dollar Tree the other day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:02 AM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So what is the standard scale to look for when going out?

1:32?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:08 AM
C3G Landlord

First post has the scale list that I like the best. 1/43 is what I have settled in on for my games, although I believe the official C3G vehicles are a smaller scale, but I could be wrong on that. I did buy a few 1/32 scale vehicles and at first glance they look okay. They are usable if no other options exist but a bit bigger then they really should be.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
First post has the scale list that I like the best. 1/43 is what I have settled in on for my games, although I believe the official C3G vehicles are a smaller scale, but I could be wrong on that. I did buy a few 1/32 scale vehicles and at first glance they look okay. They are usable if no other options exist but a bit bigger then they really should be.
Ever since you first created this thread I have been obsessed with looking at things in stores for use with Scape. I can never find scales listed on any of the things though... Which is frustrating.

Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:29 AM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I know. Which is one of the reasons I created the thread. So if someone takes a gamble on something they are not sure about, they can share the results weather it was a good find or a bad buy. Then others can see what they bought and buy it or avoid it as they see fit. It is always nice to see some of this stuff on a game board with other figures and terrain features close by.
Old December 15th, 2012, 02:46 AM

I found a nice truck that fits the 1:43 scale nicely at toysRus.

The price tag is heavy though.

also a cheaper Truck at Target.

Old December 15th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I found some nice in -scale semi trucks at a Dollar Tree the other day.
Those are great. I picked up a few last year. I was happy to see them back in stock.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2012, 08:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Those Go Daddy trucks look pretty good for the price. The ToyRUs ones are a bit pricey and the Dollar Tree one has a price that can't be beat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy