Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 16th, 2020, 08:23 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I think a few key characters would be interesting, but not squads or unnamed figures. Lord soth would fit that in my books
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old June 16th, 2020, 08:33 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do/would these characters exist in the same universe as Dungeonscape?
Old June 17th, 2020, 12:30 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Regarding Decimation from way back, I know it was going in a few different directions, but regardless I just realized that after the effect there could be a "remove the figure that casted this spell from the game after this turn is over" or something like that to lower the cost. Also that way its more of a last resort rather than a right out of the gate board wrecker/synergy destroyer/whathaveyou.
Old June 17th, 2020, 12:45 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea that’s a more reasonable take but still very powerful.
Old June 17th, 2020, 01:03 AM

How 'bout this?

Quote:

DECIMATION
Unique Spell

??? Points

After revealing an Order Marker on this figure's card, instead of taking a turn, choose a species. All figures of that species are considered Depowered instead of the chosen species for the remainder of the round. When Decimation is cast, any player may reveal an X Order Marker on an army card to negate this effect for that army card and the figure that cast Decimation this turn is destroyed.

No more mutants.

Also this is unrelated, but does C3G do G.I. Joe (or are the Heroes secretly working on them in the catacombs)? I've been wanting a Snake Eyes and if I can get up to 15 points that's probably who I would run (possibly depending on if Sauron makes it), once I've sent a draft through here of course.

Last edited by Splash; June 5th, 2021 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Depowered
Old June 17th, 2020, 01:35 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yes, GI Joe has been approved and a few designs have been brainstormed, but as of yet none have been completed. Biggest issue has long been the lack of easy to access minis. I thought that was finally going to be solved when Heroclix announced they had picked up the license and was going to be making figures, but then they flaked out on it as far as I can tell.
Old June 17th, 2020, 01:31 PM

Was tired, but couldn't sleep last night and I just went ahead and drafted these up, I don't want to overload the Workshop so y'all can just ignore Decimation right now. I designed these as a pair, because you can't really have one without the other, but Snake Eyes is my focus.

These are the IDW comics.
Quote:

NAME = Snake Eyes (Classified, it'd be cool if it was blacked out in marker on the card)
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Commando
PERSONALITY = Disciplined
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 225pts?

Master Martial Artist
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
Combat Training 2
When Snake Eyes attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, add 2 to his Attack number. After attacking a non-adjacent figure with a normal attack, Snake Eyes may attack one additional time.
The Hard Master's Training
Snake Eyes can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Snake Eyes cannot be prevented from choosing a figure to attack by any special power on any Army Card or Glyph. When Snake Eyes attacks a figure on a Shadow Tile, that figure does not receive any additional defense dice for the Shadow Tile. Figures with the Lineage Of The Arashikage Clan special power must have clear line of sight on Snake Eyes to attack.

NAME = Storm Shadow (Tommy/Thomas S./Tomisaburo Arashikage)
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Ninja
PERSONALITY = Determined
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 240pts?

Master Martial Artist
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
Trained Combatant 1 (or different name)
When Storm Shadow attacks a non-adjacent figure with a normal attack, add 1 to his Attack number. After attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, Storm Shadow may attack one additional time.
Lineage Of The Arashikage Clan
Storm Shadow can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Special powers on the cards of opponents' figures that prevent them from being targeted by non-adjacent attacks or that require clear sight do not affect Storm Shadow. Storm Shadow does not need line of sight to target a figure for an attack.
These may need some trimming down, but there's nothing that doesn't fit as they are basically both two OP master ninjas. Storm Shadow has higher attack, because of his willingness to kill, as opposed to Snake Eyes. Snake Eyes has CT2 over SS's CT1, because he is supposed to be the higher skilled combatant. And lastly, Storm Shadow has higher range and a nice ability to represent his tremendous skill with a bow that essentially only requires hearing. I can explain any other reasonings if anyone wants to know.

edits:
Storm Shadow defense moved from 3 to 4
Storm Shadow life moved from 3 to 4
Replaces Combat Training with reversed version on SS
bolded powers

Last edited by Splash; March 29th, 2021 at 02:44 AM. Reason: pic
Old June 17th, 2020, 01:43 PM

Snake Eyes

Blade

Winter Soldier's arm/preferrably just hand for the uzi

Storm Shadow

Ronin remove one or both of the nunchucks

Hawkeye for the bow/any will probably do, but this one has one o those more detailed expert bows. Also it'd be fun reuniting Ronin Clint with a bow before repainting

CobraVigon has some pretty good repaints, so I didn't change much in my mini ideas, except adding the more thematic arsenals. Not sure if the Ronin in that pic is the new or the old.

Here's the post with more pics.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...2&postcount=64
Old June 17th, 2020, 01:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Look pretty good except for the 3 life/def on Storm Shadow, should be 4/4 or 4/5 (at which point I'd give Snake Eye 5 def. as well). Then I think I'd just give Storm Shadow a double attack of 3. With the +1 skull from MMA that's a fair representation of two bow attacks or two sword attacks.
Old June 17th, 2020, 02:04 PM

Thanks for the input Yodaking, I was just about to send you a shout out to see what you thought of your likeness. I initially had SE at 4/5 and SS at 5/4, but I figured with Martial Arts and Combat helping out, I should lower the base stats. You think it'd be okay to bump back them up then?
Combat covers double attack for range at least.
Also I thought 3 life would be fitting, cause that's how many shots Baroness fired off the first time he kicked it. Plus, lower life than Snake Eyes because Storm Shadow has died and Snake Eyes hasn't I think.
Bumped defense to 4.
Old June 17th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The thing about Master Martial Artist is that it only works against adjacent figures, leaving the character super vulnerable to getting gunned down from range. They do have that nice movement speed to help them close the gap quickly, but 3/3 will put Storm Shadow at just about the same level as Hit-Girl, who is 135 points.
Old June 17th, 2020, 02:20 PM

Defense is bumped. Honestly, while designing them both, I was worried about making them too good and figured they'd need to reigned in a bit on here. Speaking of Hit-Girl, would Combat Dexterity be a better fit than Combat Training on Storm Shadow?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy