Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 9th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Yellowjacket - Design

Cool. I've decided to slow down a tad for the next few days or weeks, so glad I won't have to pick this up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 9th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool. I've decided to slow down a tad for the next few days or weeks, so glad I won't have to pick this up.
Yep, no one should need to pick this or Abomination up. They may be sitting a few days, but I wanted to get them posted to be sure there weren't going to be any issues that would prevent them from being ready for me to test.
Old October 9th, 2011, 03:55 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks. I might take a little extra to do my Merlyn test too. As long as I hit a pace of three LDs on average per month, I'll fulfill my requirements without issue.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 9th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn
NAME = Yellowjacket

SECRET IDENTITY = Hank Pym

SPECIES = Mutate
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Scientist
PERSONALITY = Innovative

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 120

SHRINKING RAY GUN
Start the game with the Glyph of Shrinking Ray Gun on this card.

YELLOWJACKET STING SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 2.
Yellowjacket can attack up to 2 times with this special attack at any point before, during, or after this move as long as Yellowjacket is on a space where he could end his movement. When Yellowjacket attacks a figure with this special attack, that figure cannot roll more than 2 defense dice.

FLYING
Sorry I don't have a lot to say on this guy. He looks good. I like the moving/multiple attack options like the Sting special attack.

What figure are you using for this guy? Maybe there is more than one, but the one I have is very large. In fact, I'm in the process of converting him into Giant Man Hank Pym.
He's going to be using the modified Skrull Yellowjacket figure.
Old October 14th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Old October 14th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

Thanks Griffin. Looks great.
Old October 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Sure. I am gonna touch up the mask though. I had to shave off his chin and jaws quite a bit. I need to touch up the paint though. Expect a new pic tomorrow.
Old October 14th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

Mind touching up the antennae while you are at it?
Old October 14th, 2011, 06:30 PM

Sure. Y not.
Old October 18th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Yellowjacket

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit too powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Yea

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Yea, you can easily make him lose his Shrink Ray Gun and take it for yourself.

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Yea

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 120
- Give a brief overview. Kinda swingy results, but the protection that the Shrinking Ray Gun gives him in 1v1 tests is really useful. I like the special attack too and I can see it being more useful against someone like Flash who depends on rolling enough defense to get away.
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
- Give a brief overview. Yellowjacket's SA is really useful in clearing squad, you just have to slip one wound in with if for it to be useful.
Map: Custom with Lexan map and Warehouse ruins.
Units: Yellowjacket VS SHIELD Agents x1 (110)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
- Give a brief overview. Yellowjacket's SA really helps against squads when the dice are on your side.
Units: Yellowjacket VS Gorilla City Warriors x1 (125)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Give a brief overview. The Shrink Ray Gun can have such an impact on the game and helped Professor X survive longer in the end. I think that alone gives reason to draft Yellowjacket, just keep the Pym Tech out of enemy hands.
Units: Yellowjacket (120), Wasp, Captain America, Bucky, and Echo (600) VS Professor X, Destiny, Toad, Dazzler and Pyro (590)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 130
- Give a brief overview. Pym didn't do much this game, but when you combine an advanced Stark suit with Pym Tech, you are just asking for it.
Units: Yellowjacket (120), Ghost Rider, Invisible Woman and Iron Man Stealth Suit (985) VS Kingpin, Mysterio, Electro, Absorbing Man, Boomerang and Hired Guns (990)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by tcglkn; October 19th, 2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old October 18th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

Everything but the last Army test completed. I'm half tempted to just stay up and do it. I want to run Ghost Rider, Yellowjacket and a few more 100-150 point heroes and see how Ghost Rider does. I'll probably run VS criminals to try out some of our newest additions to that faction too.
Old October 18th, 2011, 11:47 PM

Looks 120, possibly slightly higher so far (he did a number on those squads! And his side of the army won by a decent margin).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library