Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Hawkmen of Thanagar

The Book of Hawkmen of Thanagar

C3G DC WAVE 7
THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #032-033 / Hawkman.
Its model number and name are #131 / Carter Hall.

Character Bio - The most honored position in law enforcement on the planet of Thanagar is to be a Hawkman. With specialized Nth Metal weaponry and a reputation of being a bit heavy handed, the Hawkmen are revered by all and demand the utmost respect. There is no limit to the determination of the Hawkmen, for once they have decided to bring you in in the name of the law of Thanagar, there is no place in the universe you can hide.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • When a Thanagarian Hero you control takes a turn and fails its attack, you may take a turn with the Hawkmen of Thanagar due to their Birds of a Feather special power. Current Thanagarian Heroes.
  • Hawkmen of Thanagar may move a Thanagarian Hero with their Battle Maneuver special power. Current Thanagarian Heroes.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:15 PM. Reason: png
Old March 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hawkmen of Thannagar - Designing

NAME = HAWKMEN OF THANAGAR

SPECIES = THANAGARIAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2)
CLASS = LAWMEN
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 100

BIRDS OF A FEATHER
After revealing an Order Marker on a Thanagarian Hero's Army Card, and after taking a turn with that Thanagarian Hero, if it attacked an opponent's figure with a normal attack but did not inflict any wounds, you may take a turn with the Hawkmen of Thanagar.

BATTLE MANEUVER
After taking a turn with the Hawkmen of Thanagar, you may move any Thanagarian Hero you control up to 4 spaces. Thanagarian Heroes moved by Battle Maneuver will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

NTH METAL MACE
Undead figures and figures with the Magical Defense special power roll 1 fewer defense die against Hawkmen of Thanagar's normal attack.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 27th, 2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Awesome. Love it, love it, love it. Battle Maneuver still mentions Evasive Manuver though.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 03:10 PM

Updated.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 04:30 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

looks good to me, except in Battle Maneuver (is this how you foreigners spell manoeuvre?) you need a space in "upto" it's actually 2 words.

Cheers
Old March 22nd, 2011, 04:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea Maneuver is correctly spelled in American English.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:08 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Should we go with some Classic 'Scape Sculpts for these guys? Maybe a Raelin, or a Sentinel of Jandar, or a Protector of Ullar. Possibly even some Einar Imperium. They are units many of us already have.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Should we go with some Classic 'Scape Sculpts for these guys? Maybe a Raelin, or a Sentinel of Jandar, or a Protector of Ullar. Possibly even some Einar Imperium. They are units many of us already have.
The only reason I am against this is the size. Those Kyrie figures are much bigger than Hawkman and Hawkgirl, also, those figures are sooo iconically known as Valhalla Kyrie, it would never sit well with me. Oh, and these Hawman figures are really cheap and plentiful btw.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
The only reason I am against this is the size. Those Kyrie figures are much bigger than Hawkman and Hawkgirl, also, those figures are sooo iconically known as Valhalla Kyrie, it would never sit well with me. Oh, and these Hawman figures are really cheap and plentiful btw.
Yeah, I know. And the fact that some people are using them for Hawkman definately was another reason I made this suggestion.

EDIT: BTW, you have an extra "n" in Thanagar in the Thread's title.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Hawkmen of Thanagar - Designing

It's the Hawkman I use, but I would probably never use this squad anyway so it's not an issue for me.

Cheers
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:22 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
BIRDS OF A FEATHER
After revealing an Order Marker on a Thanagarian Hero's Army Card, and after taking a turn with that Thanagarian Hero, if it attacked an opponent's figure with a normal attack but it did not inflict any wounds, you may take a turn with the Hawkmen of Thanagar.

BATTLE MANEUVER
After taking a turn with the Hawkmen of Thanagar, you may move any Thanagarian Hero you control up to 4 spaces. Thanagarian Heroes moved by Battle Maneuver will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
So I use OM 1 on Hawkgirl, don't inflict any wounds, so I can take a turn with these guys, but then I can move Hawkgirl after that turn with disengage? Definitely need to include that in their cost.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
BIRDS OF A FEATHER
After revealing an Order Marker on a Thanagarian Hero's Army Card, and after taking a turn with that Thanagarian Hero, if it attacked an opponent's figure with a normal attack but it did not inflict any wounds, you may take a turn with the Hawkmen of Thanagar.

BATTLE MANEUVER
So I use OM 1 on Hawkgirl, don't inflict any wounds, so I can take a turn with these guys, but then I can move Hawkgirl after that turn with disengage? Definitely need to include that in their cost.
Exactly. The idea is that this squad is a "backup" unit for Hawkman and Hawkgirl if they fail, then they also set up Hawkman and Hawkgirl for a future swoop. And yes, their powers will definitely be considered when determining their cost. Each army test should have at least one of the two Heroes in it each time. I don't expect these guys to be very cheap.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library