Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 17th, 2022, 10:56 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla View Post
Hello- I'm having trouble getting this online custom card maker to work for me the way it used to. Anyone have any ideas? It's not auto saving the text I type in the way it has in the past.

https://www.heroscapers.com/xorlof/x2cc/
It isn't working for me either, so it isn't just you. not sure how to even start fixing it though.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old March 17th, 2022, 11:43 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Quote:
Hello- I'm having trouble getting this online custom card maker to work for me the way it used to. Anyone have any ideas? It's not auto saving the text I type in the way it has in the past.

It isn't working for me either, so it isn't just you. not sure how to even start fixing it though.
@Xorlof created it...so he'd be the one to fix it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 17th, 2022, 01:50 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:

It's working for me. Is it still broken for either of you? Sometimes web things can break on certain specific browsers. What Browser are you using? I'm using Firefox.
Old March 17th, 2022, 02:36 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Quote:

It's working for me. Is it still broken for either of you? Sometimes web things can break on certain specific browsers. What Browser are you using? I'm using Firefox.
Still broken for me, I'm using Chrome. (It also isn't working in Edge, but that doesn't surprise me.)

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old March 17th, 2022, 02:52 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Still broken for me, I'm using Chrome. (It also isn't working in Edge, but that doesn't surprise me.)
oh, yeah. I just tested with Chrome, and it's broken. Works fine on Firefox, and the browser that my Avast Anti-Virus comes packaged with. I don't have any other browsers installed at the moment to test. Would be interested in whether any Mac users are having trouble with Safari. @Xorlof is the only one that can fix it as far as I'm aware.
Old March 18th, 2022, 11:00 AM

vanilla is surprisingly tart

thanks for the responses...I'm not the most tech-literate guy in the world, so the browser idea didn't come readily to mind. I'll keep messing with it. Thanks again.
Old March 18th, 2022, 03:36 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Question - will the C3V team ever make a miniature announcement and then drop the design such that a figure might never get released? Or in such cases where the figure fails playtesting etc. will it just take longer, but definitely get released?
Old March 18th, 2022, 03:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Question - will the C3V team ever make a miniature announcement and then drop the design such that a figure might never get released? Or in such cases where the figure fails playtesting etc. will it just take longer, but definitely get released?
If we announce a mini, it's coming out. Sometimes we work through a few different designs but an announced mini will always get released.
Old March 18th, 2022, 06:09 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
I mean, that's what happened to the Skeleton Dragon. Took like a decade but they finally found a replacement dragon for Nihhog.
Old March 18th, 2022, 07:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Well… we had never announced a miniature for that. So not quite the same thing.
Old March 18th, 2022, 07:50 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Well… we had never announced a miniature for that. So not quite the same thing.
Eh, I was pretty certain the mini was supposed to be one of these two at one point, but availability dried up.

Old March 18th, 2022, 07:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

We considered other minis but never announced any of them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs