Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:19 PM

bigmick has disabled reputation
Counter-Strike

I have a question. If my opponent engages any unit with counter strike, can he choose never to attack? He does'nt want to attack because he knows he will lose, so all he does is tie up charos and the sammis until i ca kill them by attacking. Is this legal?
Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:21 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
yup
Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:26 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Indeed - in fact there are any number of good reasons* you might not want to attack. Last night I had my Omnicrons skip a shot at a Deathreaver because one of his nasty little robotic rat buddies was looking to slip on to a glyph from which I had just vacated another rat. Actually... counterstrike and scatter are the only two reasons I can think of not to attack. Hmmmm.

~Aldin, 'scapingly

*two, really

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:32 PM

Su_Nan Woo who?
Doesn't it say in the rule book that attacking is optional? So then not attacking is legal.

I need to

Insanity is the best medicine.
Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:32 PM

bigmick has disabled reputation
Thanks guys
Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:43 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Charos need simply walk away disengage and take the passing swipe roll so you better surround him with lots of figs so he has to take lots of swipe rolls
Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:46 PM

Su_Nan Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Charos need simply walk away disengage and take the passing swipe roll so you better surround him with lots of figs so he has to take lots of swipe rolls
Lots of Knights!!!

Insanity is the best medicine.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 03:20 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
Indeed - in fact there are any number of good reasons* you might not want to attack. Last night I had my Omnicrons skip a shot at a Deathreaver because one of his nasty little robotic rat buddies was looking to slip on to a glyph from which I had just vacated another rat. Actually... counterstrike and scatter are the only two reasons I can think of not to attack. Hmmmm.

~Aldin, 'scapingly

*two, really
Krug

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old January 3rd, 2007, 03:24 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah
Quote:

~Aldin, 'scapingly

*two, really
Krug
Dang! You know, I just knew I must be forgetting something!

~Aldin, who almost always takes the shot at Krug anyways

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 3rd, 2007, 03:27 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:

~Aldin, 'scapingly

*two, really
Krug
And, although it is legal, you usually don't want to attack your own figures.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 03:29 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Quote:
Quote:

~Aldin, 'scapingly

*two, really
Krug
And, although it is legal, you usually don't want to attack your own figures.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old January 9th, 2007, 06:18 PM

grizz is surprisingly tart
I have another question about counter strike. If your opponent rolls and rolls no skulls do you still get to roll for your counter strike?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's