Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 18th, 2022, 02:33 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Austi-Con Heroscape Tournament Oct 8th 2022

Here's the early placeholder for the annual Austin Con 2022 Heroscape tournament.
Games start at 10am Saturday Oct 8th and will last 6 hours.

520pt armies. Official and Valhalla Customs allowed (no rebasing required). No Marvel or other customs. If you need to borrow any figures, send me a PM. I will provide some extra armies as well.

The tournament will be run similar to previous years. The tournament will be five rounds, with each player playing five games against different opponents. Overall win/loss records and point totals will determine tournament placement. Prizes will be available (donations welcome!).

Maps will be brought in by @Codeman (I hope). Which ones? We'll have to wait and see.

Glyph list will be provided later.

Here is a link to the Austin Con page. $20 for the weekend ($25 at the door), no additional charge for the tournament.
Old May 18th, 2022, 02:34 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Austi-Con Heroscape Tournament Oct 8th 2022

Pinging those that have shown interest in the past.
@Codeman @bmon @Dicehateme @Jormi_Boced @belrix @Targanth @EternalThanos86 @Obsidian @xlookingforwardx @tmmarten @Strack9 @seiferam @Swarley
Old May 19th, 2022, 10:27 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great! Calendar marked. Thanks Scytale!
Old August 14th, 2022, 12:39 AM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

My kids and I really hope to make it, especially since HEROSCAPE IS BACK!
Old August 14th, 2022, 12:47 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have a work event that day, but I am thinking about coming for part of the day. I'll let you know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old August 16th, 2022, 10:33 AM

Chuckd101 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Might sound dumb but valhalla customs is there some examples...

Played for years years ago but I follow some pages on Facebook and broke My collection out have a few customs but never how many are out there lol
Old August 16th, 2022, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckd101 View Post
Might sound dumb but valhalla customs is there some examples...
Valhalla Customs are all listed here.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 04:22 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got my badge and my tickets! Bringing +2 this year.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old September 8th, 2022, 05:34 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

1-3 Webers will attend.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old September 15th, 2022, 08:50 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Sadly my kids and I will not be able to attend Austi-Con or this tournament this year. Here's hoping it goes back to MEA weekend next year.
Old September 17th, 2022, 10:41 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How many maps do you need?

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 17th, 2022, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
How many maps do you need?
Last year 8 wasn't enough, and this year we may see a bump with the exciting return of official 'Scape. I suspect 10 would be enough; 12 would be gravy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events