Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 15th, 2008, 12:24 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

White Stripes- Seven Nation Army.

A friend of mine is a big fan of them, so I'm giving them a listen. There are some pretty cool rythms in there.
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
White Stripes- Seven Nation Army.

A friend of mine is a big fan of them, so I'm giving them a listen. There are some pretty cool rythms in there.
OH YEAH! white stripes are awesome, but their old stuff is better.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:54 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Dredd,

Our band just added "No Deliverance" to out playlist. COC rocks!
HELLS YES! Metal is the LAW in these parts my friend! I must say that you have some good taste in music man. We both seem to have an affinity for bass-driven metal.
Hey guys, where's this playlist found? Do you have a link for "COC?"

Old July 15th, 2008, 01:21 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Dredd,

HELLS YES! Metal is the LAW in these parts my friend! I must say that you have some good taste in music man. We both seem to have an affinity for bass-driven metal.
Um, maybe you misunderstood? We added the song to our band's list of songs to play. Also on the list: D is for Dangerous - Artic Monkeys, Seek and Destroy, For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica, Subtle Hustle - Clutch, Holy Diver - Dio and Awake - Godskmack, so far.
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A very nice mix there man! Where do you guys play?

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:54 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In the basement! We used to play together in high school. After HS we all went our separate ways. One guy moved back into town and we thought it would be fun to start jamming again. I haven't seriously played in about 12 years. All we really are doing is having fun. There are no plans on taking this further than what it is now, jamming. But you never know!
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Dredd,

Um, maybe you misunderstood? We added the song to our band's list of songs to play. Also on the list: D is for Dangerous - Artic Monkeys, Seek and Destroy, For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica, Subtle Hustle - Clutch, Holy Diver - Dio and Awake - Godskmack, so far.
Arctic Monkeys FTW, my favorite song by them is "From ritz to rubble"

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 15th, 2008, 02:32 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
<mega quote>
Agreed. I like the Mokeys a lot myself. Personally, I feel their original album is better, but I like the newer one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy picker
Who wants to be a man of the people when there's people like YOU?
Lyrcis like that one are just great. Not to mention their drummer is mad.
Old July 15th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Master Marvel-CoN Host

SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

MAD, you say????

SgtDrill is Captain America ...
in the Battle Against WotC...
Old July 15th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Housemartins - "Happy Hour"
Wow holy flashback Batman...Do you own this or was it on the radio? I remember that video it was pretty cool with the claymation in it. The lead singer sounds like Glenn Tillbrook from Squeeze but he is very weird and dances funny. (I am looking at your avatar and thinking to myself that I think the have a song called "Sheep")
Oh I own it alright. It's from the album London 0, Hull 4. It was the third single from the band from that album and yes, "Sheep" was the second. I forgot about that silly video, but those were the heady days of mid 80's MTV and most of my exposure to "alternative rock" was really nothing more than early 80's Brit Pop like this. But the Housemartins were always good in my book because they gave rise to Fatboy Slim, The Beautiful South, even Beats International.

And they also proved in a musical way just how nerdy I really am.

Old July 15th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
<mega quote>
Agreed. I like the Mokeys a lot myself. Personally, I feel their original album is better, but I like the newer one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy picker
Who wants to be a man of the people when there's people like YOU?
Yeah the arctic monkey's old stuff ruled, I mean "A certain romance" ,or "I bet you look good on the dance floor" were like sooo prime!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 15th, 2008, 03:37 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Kooks on Parade - Stanton Moore

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music