Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 29th, 2007, 01:02 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Diabolic Symphony - Steel Attack
The Glory of Rome - Avantasia
Babylon - Edguy
Smoke and Mirrors - Symphony X

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 29th, 2007, 08:56 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Iggy Pop-Superbabe.

Dead- China cat..

Old September 30th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
I Get It by Chevelle

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 30th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Local H - Hands on the Bible

Got the inkling to listen to this because it was in a movie I just watched, called Big Nothing with David Schwimmer and Simon Peg. Good flick. One of the best endings of a movie that I've seen in a long time.
Old September 30th, 2007, 07:49 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
My Selene - Sonata Arctica

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 30th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Three excellent remixes of Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXAFbkNVB1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdG1oO8uZ5A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5m9dRriESA
Old September 30th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Steve Martin - King Tut
It is accompanied by the sound of a bunch of kids running around in circles and screaming at the top of their lungs. Ah, the joys of parenthood...
Old September 30th, 2007, 10:22 PM

Nat King Cole - Papa Loves Mambo

I'm so random. :P

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 30th, 2007, 10:35 PM

Renquist has disabled reputation
The voices.....
Old September 30th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Come To Me - KOOP

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old October 1st, 2007, 08:53 AM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Local H - Hands on the Bible

Got the inkling to listen to this because it was in a movie I just watched, called Big Nothing with David Schwimmer and Simon Peg. Good flick. One of the best endings of a movie that I've seen in a long time.
So you're saying I should see that...I have let the existence of "Friends" color lots of my decision making in an irrational trumping way. It took David Schimmer's role in "Curb Your Enthusiasm" to get a foot in the door. Love "Shawn of the Dead" love love "Hot Fuzz", I will get over myself and watch it

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old October 1st, 2007, 09:07 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Wings Of A Dove - Madness

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music