Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 14th, 2020, 12:09 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of KGBeast ~ Vote for Editing!

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:22 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of KGBeast ~ Vote for Editing!

This passes!

@Karat @johnny139 how’s the wording look?
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of KGBeast ~ Final Editing

In the last power, "destructible objects" and "shadow tiles" shouldn't be capitalized.

In the first power, I think it should be "numerically lowest" in both cases, in the second and last sentence. Otherwise I'm happy with it. But I wrote it, and it's kind of a weird power, so let's see if Karat (or anyone else!) wants to take a shot at it.
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:25 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Got your stuff Johnny!
Old April 14th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Here you go. The change in blue is a suggestion to make it more closely match Owl Vision. Not sure if it was playtested that way, but seems like a minor enough change.
Quote:
NIGHTS OF THE BEAST
Start the game with 3 numbered white Target Markers and c. Choose up to 3 different enemy Unique Heroes. O and one at a time, place the numerically lowest Target Marker on each chosen Hero's card. Before attacking a non-adjacent figure with a Target Marker on its card, one at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against any common figures adjacent to the defending figure. When KGBeast attacks a figure with a Target Marker on its card, if that Target Marker is the numerically lowest on an Army Card in play, the defending figure rolls X fewer defense dice, where X is equal to the number on that Target Marker.

CYBERNETIC ENHANCEMENTS
When KGBeast attacks an adjacent figure, add 1 to his normal attack value. When KGBeast attacks a non-adjacent figure, that figure may not receive any extra defense dice from height advantage, destructible objects, or sShadow tTiles, or being adjacent to Jungle Pieces.
For pasteability without the addition:
Quote:
NIGHTS OF THE BEAST
Start the game with 3 numbered white Target Markers. Choose up to 3 different enemy Unique Heroes and one at a time place the numerically lowest Target Marker on each chosen Hero's card. Before attacking a non-adjacent figure with a Target Marker on its card, one at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against any common figures adjacent to the defending figure. When KGBeast attacks a figure with a Target Marker on its card, if that Target Marker is the numerically lowest on an Army Card in play, the defending figure rolls X fewer defense dice, where X is equal to the number on that Target Marker.

CYBERNETIC ENHANCEMENTS
When KGBeast attacks an adjacent figure, add 1 to his attack value. When KGBeast attacks a non-adjacent figure, that figure may not receive any extra defense dice from height advantage, destructible objects, or Shadow Tiles.
For pasteability with the addition:
Quote:
NIGHTS OF THE BEAST
Start the game with 3 numbered white Target Markers. Choose up to 3 different enemy Unique Heroes and one at a time place the numerically lowest Target Marker on each chosen Hero's card. Before attacking a non-adjacent figure with a Target Marker on its card, one at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against any common figures adjacent to the defending figure. When KGBeast attacks a figure with a Target Marker on its card, if that Target Marker is the numerically lowest on an Army Card in play, the defending figure rolls X fewer defense dice, where X is equal to the number on that Target Marker.

CYBERNETIC ENHANCEMENTS
When KGBeast attacks an adjacent figure, add 1 to his attack value. When KGBeast attacks a non-adjacent figure, that figure may not receive any extra defense dice from height advantage, destructible objects, Shadow Tiles, or being adjacent to Jungle Pieces.
Old April 14th, 2020, 01:19 PM
...has moist legs

Cool thanks! I think I'll leave off the jungle thing, since he pretty much only operates in cities anyway. But if someone feels strongly about it, I truly don't care.
Old April 14th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

For reference, here is Owl Vision.
Quote:
OWL VISION
When Nite Owl attacks a figure on a Shadow Tile or adjacent to a Jungle Piece, the defending figure does not receive any additional defense dice for the Shadow Tile or Jungle Piece.
Old April 14th, 2020, 04:56 PM
...has moist legs

Any other thoughts? I think we might be ready for cards then @Soundwarp SG-1

No rush, you're having some computer troubles anyway, right?
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the idea of him being an urban assassin, let others shine on the jungle maps.
Old April 16th, 2020, 03:58 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Prototype cards up.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:53 AM
...has moist legs

Awesome! Still look great

I propose we move to On-Deck! (Pending PDF's of course!)

@Arch-vile -
@japes -
@johnny139 -
@Soundwarp SG-1 -
@tcglkn -
@Yodaking -
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea, just need PDFs as soon as SW can get his internet working.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library