Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

View Poll Results: Which Figure in Collection 7 Are You Most Looking Forward To?
The Esenwein Clan 26 24.76%
The Ashigaru Squads 11 10.48%
Kyntela Gwyn 5 4.76%
Templar Cavalry 57 54.29%
Warden 816 6 5.71%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 4th, 2007, 09:14 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
HS.com Poll 06/4/07 - Wave 7

OFFICIAL HEROSCAPE.COM POLL 6/4/07

Based on the news item, which figure(s) in Collection 7 are you most looking forward to?

The Esenwein Clan
The Ashigaru Squads
Kyntela Gwyn
Templar Cavalry
Warden 816

A nice generic and fun poll. I'm not even sure which unit I am most excited about, probably cavalry, but the esenwein clan and ashigaru are right behind. Oh, and by the way the news item is the thing we've seen before with the pixilated picture of the booster packs and the teaser info on each unit. I do not know why all the units from the wave are not in the poll. But oh well. Enjoy!

http://www.hasbro.com/heroscape/default.cfm?page=da
Old June 4th, 2007, 10:20 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
gamjuven gives no love to the Utgar ninja. I went with the Knights, and I suspect they'll win this poll by quite a bit.
Old June 4th, 2007, 10:24 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I voted Knights Templar!
It also doesn't have the Rechets - which i would have put on their own as apposed to including them with the Esenwein's!
Old June 4th, 2007, 10:57 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Knights of course. What a silly quesiton
Old June 4th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Well I guess I'll be one of the nay-sayers here. I went with Ashigaru. Give me a reason to dust my Einar figs and make a "Improved" samurai army with the flagbearer at the helm.
Old June 4th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow! I like the Templars the most, but I'm still surprised by the current standings...

The Esenwein Clan - 13%
The Ashigaru Squads - 5%
Kyntela Gwyn - 5%
Templar Cavalry - 73%
Warden 816 - 3%
Isamu - 1%
Old June 4th, 2007, 11:37 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Wow! I like the Templars the most, but I'm still surprised by the current standings...

The Esenwein Clan - 13%
The Ashigaru Squads - 5%
Kyntela Gwyn - 5%
Templar Cavalry - 73%
Warden 816 - 3%
Isamu - 1%
Really? I'd say that's how I imagined they would be except i think the Esenwein Clan with get a bit more support.
Old June 4th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Vampires are... delicious.

Though that choice was right up there with the Templar Cavalry. A tough call, but I went with the bloodsuckers.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old June 4th, 2007, 12:22 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
I voted Templar!
68% here
70% at heroscape.com
Old June 4th, 2007, 12:42 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
The Templar have 17 votes

I can't choose!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 4th, 2007, 12:49 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
I voted Isamu, though the Esenwein clan is a close second.

The Esenwein Clan - 15%
The Ashigaru Squads - 8%
Kyntela Gwyn - 5%
Templar Cavalry - 67%
Warden 816 - 2%
Isamu - 2%
Old June 4th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
After I voted for them, knights are still rocking 66%. Doesn't surprise me at all that they're so far up there - the game's been in need of more mounted figures (MBS and Orc Champions were the only ones thus far, I believe) for a long time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News