Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old February 11th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Logray

The Holocron of Logray

Adventure Pack 3: The Forest Moon of Endor

figure card:

Rectangular Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Imperial Entanglements set. Its model number and name are 34/Logray, Ewok Shaman.

Character Bio - Logray was a male Ewok from the forest moon of Endor who served as the chief shaman of the Bright Tree tribe during the Galactic Civil War. In his youth, Logray was a great warrior. He was enslaved by Morag the Tulgah witch but learned her Force "magic" secrets and escaped. At one point during the war, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca and C-3PO were brought to the tribe. Logray, believing Threepio to be a god, ordered Skywalker, Solo, and Chewbacca to be cooked as a sacrifice to their "god". The three were freed after Skywalker used the Force to trick the Ewoks into believing that Threepio was using his "magic" in a display of powerful anger. Logray and his tribe then joined the fight against the Empire, liberating Endor and helping to bring peace to the galaxy.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• EWOK HUNTERS : Ewok Hero Bonding
Being an Ewok Hero, Logray may benefit from the Ewok Hunters' EWOK HERO BONDING turn bonding special power.

• JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being a figure who follows the Independent faction, Logray may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.

• OBI-WAN KENOBI : Jedi Mentor / Force Spirit
Being a figure with the Force Sensitive symbol, Logray is eligible to benefit from Obi-Wan Kenobi's JEDI MENTOR and FORCE SPIRIT special powers.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• PROTECTION OF THE SHAMAN : All Ewoks
Ewoks may benefit from Logray's PROTECTION OF THE SHAMAN defense boost special power. Current Ewok units include: Ewok Glider, Ewok Hunters, Ewok Scout and Wicket.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Porkins
• Second playtest: TREX
• Third playtest: TREX and TREX (these were faction tests for Hunters and Scouts)
• Art by: mac122

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; February 16th, 2020 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Added rectangular cards
Old February 11th, 2016, 03:22 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Logray

LOGRAY
Independent

Ewok
Unique Hero
Shaman
Superstitious
Small 3

Life 3
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points 60

LOG TRAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
Start the game with 2 Log Trap Markers on this Army Card. Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Logray that is also within 6 clear sight spaces of an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Tree and remove a Log Trap Marker from this card. All figures within 2 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure are also affected by Logray's Log Trap Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

PROTECTION OF THE SHAMAN
All friendly Ewok figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Logray add 1 die to their defense. Logray's Protection of the Shaman does not affect Logray.

FOREST DWELLER
When moving up or down, you may double Logray's height. Logray may move through Evergreen Trees and Jungle Pieces. While Logray is adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece, opponents' figures must be within 3 clear sight spaces of Logray to attack him with a normal attack.

FORCE SENSITIVE SYMBOL

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by Porkins; May 4th, 2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:08 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I love that this guy has double-bonding potential, allowing him to fit in completely different builds.

And I really like that his special attack doesn't sometimes hit friendly figures as well as enemy, but rather usually hits friendly figures as well as enemy. The countless Ewoks I've buried in logs.....

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 5th, 2019, 01:32 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm surprised I never realized Logray is a possible Apprentice for Obi-Wan. That sounds like a fun combination.

HoSS:
OBI-WAN KENOBI : Jedi Mentor / Force Spirit
Being a figure with the Force Sensitive symbol, Logray is eligible to benefit from Obi-Wan Kenobi's JEDI MENTOR and FORCE SPIRIT special powers.

Edit- looks like Logray is also missing the PDF link.

And while I'm at it, here's a quick bio copied from Wookieepedia:
Quote:
Logray was a male Ewok from the forest moon of Endor who served as the chief shaman of the Bright Tree tribe during the Galactic Civil War. In his youth, Logray was a great warrior. He was enslaved by Morag the Tulgah witch but learned her Force "magic" secrets and escaped. At one point during the war, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca and C-3PO were brought to the tribe. Logray, believing Threepio to be a god, ordered Skywalker, Solo, and Chewbacca to be cooked as a sacrifice to their "god". The three were freed after Skywalker used the Force to trick the Ewoks into believing that Threepio was using his "magic" in a display of powerful anger. Logray and his tribe then joined the fight against the Empire, liberating Endor and helping to bring peace to the galaxy.
Old May 5th, 2019, 02:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'm surprised I never realized Logray is a possible Apprentice for Obi-Wan. That sounds like a fun combination.

HoSS:
• OBI-WAN KENOBI : Jedi Mentor / Force Spirit

Edit- looks like Logray is also missing the PDF link.

And while I'm at it, here's a quick bio copied from Wookieepedia:
Quote:
Logray was a male Ewok from the forest moon of Endor who served as the chief shaman of the Bright Tree tribe during the Galactic Civil War. In his youth, Logray was a great warrior. He was enslaved by Morag the Tulgah witch but learned her Force "magic" secrets and escaped. At one point during the war, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca and C-3PO were brought to the tribe. Logray, believing Threepio to be a god, ordered Skywalker, Solo, and Chewbacca to be cooked as a sacrifice to their "god". The three were freed after Skywalker used the Force to trick the Ewoks into believing that Threepio was using his "magic" in a display of powerful anger. Logray and his tribe then joined the fight against the Empire, liberating Endor and helping to bring peace to the galaxy.
Not sure why it wasnt in the synergies because I actually did some playtesting for this guy as an apprentice to obi.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 5th, 2019, 03:08 PM

Fixed!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape