Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old December 6th, 2006, 03:35 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Will Nerak, EOV, Hawthorne, flagbearers be put on main site?

It would be nice if the bonus characters and figures could be put on the main site. I have all the various extra figures but it would be nice to have them in the army builder and have the stats and info on the main site. I dunno, perhaps it is just me. Your thoughts? (hands mike over to next person)
Old December 6th, 2006, 03:41 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Also, unrelated, how can i submit something to the humour section, like the valhalla times and stuff? I would like to put something funny on and I don't know how. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Old December 6th, 2006, 03:41 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
I think its rather unlikely, unfortunately, seeing as Nerak has been out for an age, and still isnt there. Shame...
Old December 6th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It is indeed frustrating.

Old December 6th, 2006, 04:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Agreed Bad Hasbro

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 6th, 2006, 05:20 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Probably best to leave them off. When I first got the game, the first thing I did was go online to look up all the cool units I could get for the game. Having units that I essentially couldn't get would be very disappointing. That doesn't mean I was disappointed later, just that I suppose ignorance was bliss in this case.
Old December 6th, 2006, 05:37 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
ive been thinkinging that myself but i dont think they will be on the site ever.

My Signature
Old December 6th, 2006, 06:26 PM

Lakai has disabled reputation
with enough digging you can get information about the characters. Nerak and Hawthorn are on the site as promotional characters, and their cards are there too. EOV are mentioned in the hints section of the venoc or armoc, and the Flag bearers are mentioned in the scrolling list option. Its all there just hard to find. Hope that helps a little

Old December 7th, 2006, 12:11 AM

anyone know how to submit an article in the humor section? I have a fun article that would be fairly long as it is similar to a battle report, and it seems that it would be too long and segmented if i just put it on the forums
Old December 7th, 2006, 01:14 AM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
lava is listed under sets so I think flagbearers stats are possible on .com

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old December 8th, 2006, 03:28 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Flagbearers should definately be there I think....it would seem odd to exclude them.

I think that EOVs should be on the site as well, as they were a retail exclusive and not a truly obscure Gencon item.
Old December 8th, 2006, 03:35 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Flagbearers should go up eventually, not sure why they're not there. EOV was still a limited run and not truly a permanent addition to the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News