Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 24th, 2019, 11:11 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

I was looking through the upcoming Pathfinder Ruins of Lastwall set, and I thought that this Empyrean Angel (listed as being Rare, though, so availability might be lower than expected) looks awesome. Definitely some potential for a cool design there.

There's also this Velstrac Evangelist (listed as Common rarity) in the same set, and she looks close enough to be an Icarian to me. She could be an interesting expansion to the Nhah Scirh Cultists, or even just a standalone hero with the same themes.

Somewhat similarly, Jyoti (listed as Uncommon rarity) looks like he could easily be a new Raptorian hero.

It looks like the set is going to be released in May, so these sculpts' availability should be high when they're released.
Old February 25th, 2019, 10:52 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

We try to avoid Rares unless they meet a HUGE need, as the price of rares is pretty high. Gothlok was one of the exceptions due to the low probabilities of finding a Flagbearer. A Aquilla Kyrie or Aquilla Flagbearer would probably be one of the other few exceptions.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 25th, 2019, 10:58 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Ah, I see. My only experience with predicting availability from the listed rarities was Masha Shingai, who was listed as being Uncommon but ended up being sufficiently available. Thanks for letting me know that Rares are significantly harder to find.
Old February 25th, 2019, 11:33 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Ah, I see. My only experience with predicting availability from the listed rarities was Masha Shingai, who was listed as being Uncommon but ended up being sufficiently available. Thanks for letting me know that Rares are significantly harder to find.
It is more the price for Rares, it could be the Rare doesn't sell well, has large #'s available after a month or so and the price comes down. You never know, but typically the rares come out of the gates around $10.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 25th, 2019, 01:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I love it when this thread gets used!

I've had my eye on those minis as well. I agree with Kinseth about the rarity of the first one, but the other two look promising. I'm a bit concerned that the second one is a bit too cleavage-y for our purposes, but it's hard to tell without the mini in hand.

Then again some of the Eilan Sidhe are topless females...
Old February 25th, 2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm a bit concerned that the second one is a bit too cleavage-y for our purposes, but it's hard to tell without the mini in hand.

Then again some of the Eilan Sidhe are topless females...
That was one of my concerns when I saw the mini as well, but suitable Icarian sculpts are so rare that I figured it was at least worth keeping an eye on in case the finished product is appropriate.

I completely forgot about the Eilan Sidhe. I was about to say that they at least only had the nude female sculpts in the box and used the male ones for the card, but I just checked the book and found out that cards for both types were made. I think that it's pretty safe to say that neither of these two would've been sculpted by Hasbro back during production. Hopefully the figure looks decent when released.
Old April 24th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

https://wizkids.com/2019/04/24/wizki...ip-with-paizo/

Stay tuned! This can only mean good things for us and future painted mini lines!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 24th, 2019, 10:27 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
https://wizkids.com/2019/04/24/wizki...ip-with-paizo/

Stay tuned! This can only mean good things for us and future painted mini lines!

Old April 25th, 2019, 02:36 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Ooh, that's good news! Another prepainted sci-fi line! Hopefully this means more Marie Ian's and Arctorans and Soulborgs....
Old August 29th, 2019, 04:58 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking through my old star wars miniatures I found some ones that might be of interest. Okay, the Praetorite Vong Warrior from Jedi Academy

has a whole lot of availability just from abprices http://abprices.com/D/3354/praetorite-vong-warrior at 127 under 2 bucks. New hero for the Durgeth Ravagers? Other yuuzhan vong figure i found with decent availability was the yuuzhan vong jedi hunter from legacy of the force
Has including from a basic search of abprices and ebay 60 on abprices http://abprices.com/D/2246/yuuzhan-vong-jedi-hunter and on ebay i found 9 on us soil and 14 international results. Just some suggestions i found while looking.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; August 29th, 2019 at 04:59 PM. Reason: holy cow that formatting could use work, ill work on it later to make it more appealing. need to get back to studying though
Old September 2nd, 2019, 09:53 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The wife and I have always felt that the spiders needed a spider queen. I found some great minis that I got to see in person that I think would work really well. The only drawback is that I don't think there is an option for pre-painted, however, you could easily paint them since spiders aren't that complicated.

RPR77180 Reaper Dark Heaven: Bones Shaerileth Spider Demoness

Option 2
RPR77025 Reaper Dark Heaven: Bones Giant Spider

I would love to see a unique bonding power where if you have an order marker on her and not the spiders, you can move up to 6-12 spiders (depending on D20 roll) and attempt entangled web up to 4 times if possible with up to 4 different sets of spiders. Of course, she should still be allowed to bond normally as well with the spiders but at least this gives a reason to not always stack all the order markers on the spiders.
Old September 25th, 2019, 10:33 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post

I was looking through the upcoming Pathfinder Ruins of Lastwall set, and I thought that this Empyrean Angel (listed as being Rare, though, so availability might be lower than expected) looks awesome. Definitely some potential for a cool design there.

There's also this Velstrac Evangelist (listed as Common rarity) in the same set, and she looks close enough to be an Icarian to me. She could be an interesting expansion to the Nhah Scirh Cultists, or even just a standalone hero with the same themes.

Somewhat similarly, Jyoti (listed as Uncommon rarity) looks like he could easily be a new Raptorian hero.

It looks like the set is going to be released in May, so these sculpts' availability should be high when they're released.
Currently:

Empyrean Angel #41 Ruins of Lastwall Pathfinder Battles

Pathfinder Battles: Ruins of Lastwall Singles

Seller
Condition
Quantity
Price

Near-Mint Miniature No Card

$16.79

Velstrac Evangelist #12 Ruins of Lastwall Pathfinder Battles

Seller
Condition
Quantity
Price

$1.99

Jyoti #16 Ruins of Lastwall Pathfinder Battles

Seller
Condition
Quantity
Price

$3.39

I love Pathfinder Battles' releases. No worries about quantities in the last release or so, certainly not in the latest. I suggest C3V not use

as I will be play testing customs for them on October 12, and work-shopping them for SoV shortly thereafter. I suggest for C3V any other recent releases' figures. Some cool ones from the latest couple:

Kobold faction

Alternate sculpt for Racheim

Very Alternate Figure

for one of the four
I'm play testing

Einar Flagbearer?

Undead Mounted Hero

Last edited by kolakoski; September 25th, 2019 at 10:51 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs