Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 24th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Nice design. I like it.

I think he does have flying though, and also, I would probably like to see some more bullets for Aggressive Teleportation in addition to the ones you have, and the power needs a better name, especially since only half of it is aggressive.
He didn't have flying at all in "Evil that Men Do," and I'm pretty sure he was in only one other book, but I haven't read that one in a long time so I'm not sure. Pretty sure he can't fly though, otherwise he wouldn't have fallen and lost his leg.
Touche. I guess Superstrength is a non-option too then.
Quote:
Any suggestions for more bullets? Those are the only two I could think mattered much. And I could not for the life of me figure out a better name, haha!
TERRORIZING TELEPORTATION or TELEPORTING TERROR
Instead of moving normally with Mysterio, you may either:

- Place Mysterio or an adjacent figure on any space within 4 spaces of Mysterio's current location; or
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and switch it with Mysterio; or
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and inflict a wound on any figure adjacent to it; or
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces that is either on a glyph or equipped with a glyph. Destroy the glyph and inflict a wound on the chosen figure.
I don't like the auto destruction of the equipped glyph. Some figures pay a lot in their cost for the glyphs they start out with - to be able to destroy them without so much as a D20 roll is overpowered in those match ups, IMO. I think the auto wound against the figures with those glyphs is plenty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Might as well put up the other design I've been working on. This one still needs work, though.

NAME = THE CROW

SECRET IDENTITY = Eric Draven

SPECIES = Undead
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Spirit
PERSONALITY = Vengeful

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 185?

SET THE WRONG THINGS RIGHT
The Crow does not start the game on the battlefield. Whenever one of your figures is destroyed by an opponent’s figure, you may immediately place The Crow in your starting zone, and place a Crow marker on the opponent’s figure. The Crow rolls one additional attack die against the figure with the Crow marker.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When The Crow attacks, he may attack one additional time.

INVINCIBLE FOR VENGEANCE
The Crow may not be destroyed by taking any number of wounds. At the beginning of every round, before placing Order Markers, you must roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 1, or if the figure with the Crow marker on it is destroyed, remove all wound markers from this card and negate Immortal For Vengeance for the rest of the game. Subtract 1 from your roll for each wound marker on this card.
For Set the Wrong Things Right, I think "destroyed by an opponent's figure" is too open to translation due to powers like Knockback, tossing someone into lava, etc. To open for rules lawyers one way or another. I like how quozl locked it down in his proposed revision with "normal or special attack."

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Anytime an opponent's figure destroys a figure you control with a normal or special attack, you may place the destroyed figure on this card. Add 1 to the The Crow's attack dice for each figure on this card up to a maximum of +4.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2012, 12:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Two great designs LP!
For the Crow, how would it work if Set the Wrong Things Right is activated by a squad figure? A squad figure kills one of your figures and the Crow is placed. One of the squad figures dies and Invincible for Vengeance is negated.
You might need to restrict that to Heroes.
I really like the design. Your opponent will have to be careful who they use to make the first kill.

Mysterio is looking fun. I have never heard of that version before, very cool and good use of theme.

Is the Crow, Indy?
Good idea, I didn't think about the squads. Crow will just wait until a hero makes the kill!

Yup, Indy. I'm pretty sure he's by Image, who also did Invincible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
My idea is to up his Life and change his powers a bit (inspired by Ghost Rider).

Anytime an opponent's figure destroys a figure you control with a normal or special attack, you may place the destroyed figure on this card. Add 1 to the The Crow's attack dice for each figure on this card up to a maximum of +4.

ATTACK FRENZY
When The Crow attacks, he may attack one additional time for each figure on this card up to a maximum of four attacks.

LIVE ONLY FOR VENGEANCE
At the beginning of every round, before placing Order Markers, you must roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 1, destroy The Crow. Subtract 1 from your roll for each figure on this card.
That could work, too. For Live only... If we went with something like that, I would give him a life of 0 and say that he can only be destroyed by Live Only... I think I like the theme on my version a bit better, but this is clearer and simpler.
Old April 24th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I agree LP. I prefer the theme of your design but Quozl's is better mechanically.
I am trying to decide how many figures I would want in a Crow army. In LPs, I think I would want 2 or 3 heavy hitters making it hopefully force my opponent to use a fairly strong figure to make the first kill and then use Crow to kill everyone else in their army.
For Quozl's it is harder to decide. I think I would want to get a +3 bonus but that would be it. 3 destroyed figures equals 4 attacks with +3 Attack dice, only die on a D20 roll of 4 or less.
However executing that would be more difficult as your opponent can kill The Crow first.
I prefer how in LP's version he only appears after someone is destroyed.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; April 24th, 2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: I am excited about this design. I want to see more undead and Indy. This design just shot to the top of my list
Old April 24th, 2012, 01:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm not clear on this and would like some clarification. As an ally can I start posting design ideas I have for figures in this thread?
Old April 24th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes, and be sure to have a mod link to your post that you'll use for linking all your designs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 24th, 2012, 01:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Awesome, I didn't think I was cleared yet for design work! How do I determine what figures are available to design? I don't want to work on something already finished and waiting to be released.
Old April 24th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Awesome, I didn't think I was cleared yet for design work! How do I determine what figures are available to design? I don't want to work on something already finished and waiting to be released.
My advice: don't worry about it.

If you design something awesome enough, nobody will care if there's another design already done for it. We'll want your design too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 24th, 2012, 01:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Sounds good. I'll use this post for my designs then.

Current Points

Designs I'm working on for public design nomination:

Beetle

Bronze Tiger

N'Astirh

HYDRA Mech -------> mini to be used

Shockwave (no Transformers)

Excavator Construction Vehicle

The Terminator

Tony Stark (I think Johnny may have him drafted)

Ulik

Domino (drafted by SirG)

Skreet

Azazel

Intergang Underboss & Intergang Medic

Yakuza Enforcer

Batman III

Kroenen (Hellboy badguy)

The Tick & Arthur

Father

Last edited by Yodaking; August 18th, 2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old April 24th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Added Yodaking to the OP.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Loving the look of those designs LP! I do like the thematic-ness of your Crow, but there might be issues with the mechanics, so Quozl's would work better I think.

Can't wait to see what you have, Yodaking.

So I've been reading a ton of X-Factor (the third team, Investigations) lately and would love to fill out the team. M, Rictor and Layla don't have figures as far as I can tell, and I already have a Siryn design up, which leaves us with Wolfsbane:

Quote:

NAME = WOLFSBANE
SECRET IDENTITY = RAHNE SINCLAIR

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = HUNTER? INVESTIGATOR?
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 140

DEVASTATING POUNCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.
Choose a non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher or lower than 6 levels from the base of Wolfsbane. Before attacking, place Wolfsbane adjacent to the chosen figure. If the chosen figure is destroyed with this special attack, immediately place Wolfsbane on the space previously occupied by the chosen figure. If the figure is not destroyed, place one Wound Marker on this card. When Wolfsbane is moved by this special attack, she will take any leaving engagement attacks.

BLOOD TRACKING
Wolfsbane may add 2 to her move this turn if she ends her turn adjacent to a hero with one or more wound markers on its card.
I feel like she should have a third power, but I'm not coming up with much. Maybe playing on both her religious upbringing and her feral nature:

CONFLICTING NATURES
After attacking with Wolfsbane's normal attack, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a
  • 1-4, Wolfsbane's turn ends and she receives 1 wound.
  • 5-14, nothing happens.
  • 15 or higher, Wolfsbane must attack again.

Any suggestions?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by TrollBrute; April 24th, 2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like the look of that. Your second power says "he," by the way, when the picture clearly shows a female.

I think the two powers are fine. I like your Blood Tracking power. Does she have any sort of healing factor? I don't know much about her, but for some reason I'm thinking she can heal.
Old April 24th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

He? I don't see a he.

Just standard superhero regenerative capabilities as far as I know. She's supposed to pretty tough, so maybe a defense or life bump is in order though.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy