Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 7th, 2010, 09:15 PM

The Wall Woo who?
The Wall's Customs*Updated 6/17*

Greetings. I love to make customs. Unfortunately, I don't have the technology to make good cards. This means most of mine will just be a lot of words. I will try to put some pictures of the custom in. However, if anyone would like to take my ideas and make actual customs, then I would greatly appreciate it. I am also open to all praise and criticism.

Now, here's the first custom. It's a shout-out and if you know what it's from then I'll give you a prize, maybe.

Black Mage
Utgar---------Points 120
Human--------Life 4
Unique Hero---Move 4
Mage---------Range 5
Evil-----------Attack 4
Medium 5-----Defense 2

Hadoken Special Attack- Range 10 Attack 7
- Use this power once per game. Start the game with a hadoken marker on this card. Remove the marker to use this attack.

Murderholic
- If Black Mage destroys a figure with a normal attack he may attack one additional time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, it's been a while since I last update, but I've been busy with finals and stuff. I'm finishing up a few new customs, but I thought now would be a good time to post some old customs.

Celtic Guardian
Ullar---------------Points 50
Elf------------------Life 3
Uncommon Hero--Move 6
Warrior------------Range 1
Tricky-------------Attack 3
Medium 5---------Defense 3

Obnoxious
-If Celtic Guardian would be destroyed by a figure with a base attack of 4 or more, instead have Celtic Guardian survive with 1 life left.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Necrofear
Utgar-----------Points 100
Fiend-----------Life 4
Unique Hero---Move 6
Devourer------Range 1
Terrifying------Attack 3
Medium 6------Defense 4

Selective
-Dark Necrofear can only be in an army if there are 3 or more army cards in the army that follow Utagar. This includes multiple copies of a common hero or squad.

Possess
-If Dark Necrofear is destroyed by a Unique Hero or Squad that your opponent controls, your opponent must give control of that Unigue Hero or Squad to the controller of Dark Necrofear.

Last edited by The Wall; June 17th, 2010 at 06:09 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards