Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old September 29th, 2008, 05:05 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Battlefields of Marvel (BoM) Potential By-Laws & Maps

Heres a couple of pics I took of Pete's map when we played it the other day. As I said before, a lot of fun.

Here we put two of them side by side to see if it would work as a double map.

We then put them together lenghtways to see how that worked, it took a while to get into combat, but once we did it was a blast.

Red Skull looks down the bridge at his forces.

Batman surveys the battle

Braxas and a wolf vs. the Ninjas.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 5th, 2008, 04:53 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

So is anything going on with this project, or is it dead before it even started?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old October 5th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
So is anything going on with this project, or is it dead before it even started?
I haven't heard much. I think you should be part of this project. What sets would you need to pull that off?

Did you get a chance to try out the bridge?

P.s. Hasbrotoyshop.com has a 20% off deal with free shipping. Perfect time to get the expanision sets you would need.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old October 5th, 2008, 11:41 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
Quote:
I haven't heard much. I think you should be part of this project. What sets would you need to pull that off?

Did you get a chance to try out the bridge?

P.s. Hasbrotoyshop.com has a 20% off deal with free shipping. Perfect time to get the expanision sets you would need.
I would love to be a part of this, but all I have is 1 RotV, 1 Marvel, a handful of small expansions, and my FotA should arrive tomorrow, so no, sadly, I haven't tired out the bridge yet.

And there's one problem with the Hasbrotoyshop.com deal. I'm broke. But if you really want me a part of this project that much, you can always donate me some stuff.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"

Old October 28th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the look of Scapecity, and would like to give it a shot!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Last edited by Shades fan; October 28th, 2008 at 05:28 PM.
Old October 28th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I vote YES to review Scapecity Tower Bridge By: Pete

On another note, I don't want us to be mistaken with the BoV, however, I wasn't sure how else to make the review as clear and "nice" as R˙chean's, so I changed some minor details, and the colors, so it wouldn't bother him or make anyone confused.

- Shades fan's acceptance vote

Maps pending acceptance:

Scapecity Tower Bridge by Peteparkerh
YES = 1 [Shades fan] ; NO = 0;Pending = 3 [Stumpy_man, Ugly-Caco,Peteparkerh]

Maps currently being reviewed:

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old October 29th, 2008, 04:51 PM

A few questions (again):

1. Is there any possiblilty of Pete's Scapcity expansion set being used for BoM? They look like they have a nice potential.

2. Is there going to be any suggested army requirements for Marvel tournaments for either maps individually or as a whole?

For example, each army must have at least X and no more than N of Marvel Figures, or only unique heros may be used, or something along those lines.

And as a side note, as long as some Marvel figures are used, Scapecity bridge is alot of fun, and I highly recomend that the judges
review it.

Old October 29th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
2. Is there going to be any suggested army requirements for Marvel tournaments for either maps individually or as a whole?

For example, each army must have at least X and no more than N of Marvel Figures, or only unique heros may be used, or something along those lines.

And as a side note, as long as some Marvel figures are used, Scapecity bridge is alot of fun, and I highly recomend that the judges
review it.
Thank you for the kind words. Obviously, I think it is a good map, but per the by laws, I don't get a vote.

As for suggested armies, people can do what ever they would like. Due to the small amount of Marvel figures, I would suggest a draft where each person in the tournament gets one Marvel character with no one else playing that figure (either pre-picked ahead of time of a live draft at the tournament). For tournaments bigger than 10 people, two of each could be drafted (1 per player). The rest of the army would be put together using classic characters.

For example, you might pick Captain America and build a soldier army around him. This will avoid everyone coming with the Hulk. It would also avoid the pound fest that tends to happen with Marvel (Hulk walks up to thanos, the two of them pound it out for several rounds with no movement until one dies).

Just my thoughts.

Old October 29th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Quote:
I would love to be a part of this, but all I have is 1 RotV, 1 Marvel, a handful of small expansions, and my FotA should arrive tomorrow, so no, sadly, I haven't tired out the bridge yet.
I nominate Silver Surfer to be in this. If a map gets proposed that he can't build, he can try to use surrogate pieces (for example water for Lava, Sand for Lava Field, etc.). If he can't build the board, then he can abstain from the vote.

I also nominate the rules as written on the first page.

Heroscapers judges pending acceptance:

The Silver Surfer
YES = 1 [Peteparkerh] ; NO = 0;Pending = 3 [Shades Fan, Stumpy_man, Ugly-Caco]

Main BoM Rules pending acceptance:
YES = 1 [Peteparkerh] ; NO = 0;Pending = 3 [Shades Fan, Stumpy_man, Ugly-Caco]

Last edited by peteparkerh; October 29th, 2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old October 29th, 2008, 08:24 PM

Re: Battlefields of Marvel (BoM) By-Laws & Map Submittals

Thanks, peteparkerh for nominating me. If some of the judges would like to see some maps I've built, you can PM me you email address, and I can email you some VS files of my maps (don't worry, if you send me your email address, I'll get rid of it as soon as I've sent you the stuff).

Old November 4th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Heres a couple of pics I took of Pete's map when we played it the other day. As I said before, a lot of fun.

Here we put two of them side by side to see if it would work as a double map.

We then put them together lenghtways to see how that worked, it took a while to get into combat, but once we did it was a blast.

Red Skull looks down the bridge at his forces.

Batman surveys the battle

Braxas and a wolf vs. the Ninjas.
Pretty sweet map there, Spidysox. What I could do with a lot of castles.....
Old November 4th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Re: Battlefields of Marvel (BoM) By-Laws & Map Submittals

Abomination, The map only takes one castle set and the pictures shown are two together (two sets)

You can download it here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=844

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios