Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old July 27th, 2007, 12:53 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I hope thet it is the same. I have a trade that might happen and that would save me some money and having to buy two for my Sir Hawthorne price, 26 dollars.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old July 27th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
personally, hawthorn is more fun to play. And is probably one of the best looking figures out there. the monk doesn't impress me. He's high costing, crappy colors and doesn't bond with anything. Yea, he boosts the monks, but within 2 spaces away. You know how hard it is, to keep squad within 2 spaces, from a non bonding unit? I have a feeling Woo man chu, isn't going to get a lot of play.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old July 27th, 2007, 01:00 AM
has been BANNED

GoBigorGoHome is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Even though I dislike Promos/Exclusives I am glad that all of them so far are far from dominating. I'd be stunned to ever hear of the new promo being included in any competitive tournament
Old July 27th, 2007, 01:01 AM

TexHex Woo who?
$50 for ONE figure?! WTF?!

You can mod your own for $5!

Heck, $50 can get you multiple figures (or a lot of tasty golden beverages).
Old July 27th, 2007, 01:03 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigorGoHome
Even though I dislike Promos/Exclusives I am glad that all of them so far are far from dominating. I'd be stunned to ever hear of the new promo being included in any competitive tournament
I think the exclusives are supposed to cater to the "fun" crowd more than the competitive one, and hope it stays that way. Any rare figures that are A+++ will start the sort of elitism that other games suffer from.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 27th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by damja
On a side note in my group Hawthorne comes out to play way more than Nerak.
Mine too!!
I've played Hawthorne...but never Sir Hawthorne.

Old July 27th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Heh, I just don't believe in 'gotta-have-it' as a disease. There is willing to pay, and not willing to pay. If it went that quickly, someone (maybe that same guy) would have paid more for it.

Can you guess what my college major was?
Old July 27th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
Heh, I just don't believe in 'gotta-have-it' as a disease. There is willing to pay, and not willing to pay. If it went that quickly, someone (maybe that same guy) would have paid more for it.

Engineering? No wait! Physics? OH!!!! I got it! Biology? Am I close? :P
Old July 27th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:

Sounds like a pre-Ministerial major to me. I knew guys who could judge a congregations within $10 of what the offering that morning was going to be.
Old July 27th, 2007, 10:43 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Quote:

Omics, Enomics, E-c-o-n-ology--yeah the study of. I know, I know. ECOLOGY!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old July 27th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper
Quote:
Quote:

Omics, Enomics, E-c-o-n-ology--yeah the study of. I know, I know. ECOLOGY!
Ooo, getting closer!
Old July 27th, 2007, 10:47 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by damja
On a side note in my group Hawthorne comes out to play way more than Nerak.
Mine too!!
I've played Hawthorne...but never Sir Hawthorne.
hehe. I just got that.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales