Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2007, 06:12 PM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
Hey havokscry, could you get me a link to those 16 pages of speculation on wave 8 please? [/quote]

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 06:14 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Well, that would certainly disappoint a lot of folks around here, Rev.
I'm with Rev on this one. I can vaguely see where the speculation of an individual exclusive for each Con came about. However, the two 'somethings' Craig refers to in his interview is that each Con will have its own big exclusive product news. Not their own exclusive figure. This means we won't have to look forward to rehashed info about upcoming product at GC when it was already unveiled at CC, and the excitement for new stuff will grow even more!

However, one can certainly hope that Hasbro has the exclusive available at Comic Con. This has never been done before! The exclusive fig has only ever been made available at GenCon (and the TRU fiasco, but we won't get into that). I think would be pretty awesome to see Hasbro give a nod to the West Coasters should this happen. Also means we won't have to wait another month to see the exclusive fig and stats!

So if folks are upset about there only being one exclusive this year, that is no ones fault but their own. And it most certainly won't be Hasbro's fault for these people jumping to such conclusions.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old July 22nd, 2007, 06:14 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by super kyrie
Hey havokscry, could you get me a link to those 16 pages of speculation on wave 8 please?
[/quote]

My mistake. 16 pages of new terrain and large hero expansions.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 06:17 PM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
oh. Phew, glad thats over. *Wipes sweat beads off forehead* I thought I had missed out on something about wave 8. I've read every post on each every page about the new terrain and figure packs already. thanks anyway havoc

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 12:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
We've got to be pretty sure at this point that the two things Craig mentioned were the Jungle set and the next Large figure set, right?
And, yeah, I agree that it sounded like there was only going to be one exclusive from the podcast, not two as a lot of people seem to think.
I didn't realize that the exclusives hadn't been at Comic Con in previous years (since I've never been to either con before, much less any conventions of any sort in my life). I guess Comic Con goers should take heed, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 23rd, 2007, 12:38 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
I'm still thinking there is no evidence of an exclusive figure at ComicCon at all.
I really hope there isn't.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old July 23rd, 2007, 01:15 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
Quote:
I'm still thinking there is no evidence of an exclusive figure at ComicCon at all.
You hate all exclusives don't you?

Long live Heroscape.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 04:03 AM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation
I'm not going to speculate on that left image there (looks like a Marvel figure, but I have no idea who it is).

However...take a good look at the figure on the right. Really, look at it. Now get out your Zombies of Morindan. Look familiar? To me, it really looks like a repaint of a Zombie of Morindan.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 04:12 AM
has been BANNED

GoBigorGoHome is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I hope all exclusives this year are Marvel Heroscape exclusives
Old July 23rd, 2007, 05:09 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigorGoHome
I hope all exclusives this year are Marvel Heroscape exclusives
Oh I hope you are so wrong, I have been seriously hoping that we get a Heroscape exclusive and not a MarvelScape one.... would be cool if they had one from each set though since the two games are not really compatible, that would make sense. :P
Old July 23rd, 2007, 09:10 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Why on earth would they do two marvel exclusives and not any heroscape? That makes no sense to me what so ever.

Long live Heroscape.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 09:43 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by champrjk
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
Quote:
You hate all exclusives don't you?
It's a double edged sword for me. I love having the new figures introduced to the universe. I hate how difficult they are to obtain if you don't go to the con.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News