Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: What type of set will Wave Heroscapers be creating?
Master Set 27 67.50%
Wave 11 27.50%
Terrain Pack 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 1st, 2009, 09:37 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave Heroscapers Poll #1 - Set Type Poll

How would designing terrain work? Would this be a repaint of existing terrain?
Old July 1st, 2009, 09:39 AM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Well if we want terrain that doesn't exist than yes. Or if custom LoS blockers are needed we will make them.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 1st, 2009, 06:45 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

I'm more interested in figures than terrain, but I figure a master set will come with glyphs, LOS blockers, and other fun stuff. I voted Master Set.
Old July 1st, 2009, 07:08 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Once the theme is established the folks working on the terrain will create new terrain pieces as well as LOS blockers etc.

So you are going to end up with several "teams" working on this...

Terrain
Units/Figs
Stats/Cards
Glyphs
Storyline
Rules (if there are rules warranted for terrain types or LOS pieces)
Old July 2nd, 2009, 03:53 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Adding on to Onacara's answer. There will also be, in addition to the groups he mentioned, some other polls asking things like "Unique or Common Squads?" or "Figure Variety or Themed Army?" (and other debated elements about which Master Set is better).
Old July 2nd, 2009, 09:11 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
Quote:
Adding on to Onacara's answer. There will also be, in addition to the groups he mentioned, some other polls asking things like "Unique or Common Squads?" or "Figure Variety or Themed Army?" (and other debated elements about which Master Set is better).
With so many questions to answer when do you suppose that the actually creating will begin?
Old July 2nd, 2009, 09:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok a couple more things to consider with this project....

1-Everything in it should be easy enough for anyone on this site to make without costing them a fortune. Even if it's not perfect or as detailed as the project set.

2-The figure count should be in line with SOTM where we get 3 common squads...2 large heroes...4 medium small figures. The hive would be replaced by the terrain obstacles/LOS blockers.

3-When making the squads the folks working on that should try and use 3/4different sculpts....I have seen alot of custom squads on here that are made up of all the same figure and it looks out of place IMHO.
Old July 5th, 2009, 04:16 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
With so many questions to answer when do you suppose that the actually creating will begin?
These smaller polls will only last 3 days, as they don't have as big of an impact as what type it is (I should have made the poll close sooner anyways).

Now, unless every single person that wants a terrain expansion is on vacation and is coming back in the next 2 days, I think a terrain expansion is out of the running. I think that wave may be able to catch up, but there is a small chance. Even so, we need to start thinking of a storyline. Submit themes for a Master Set and/or a Wave.

My Storyline:
Before Thormun and his party reached Vydar's land, Utgar had already met with Vydar personally and had discussed a plan to win the war. All he asked was for Vydar to clear the jungles and make a base of operations. In return, Vydar was promised a seat of power as Utgar's second in command.
Vydar slowly moved troops to the Ticalla Jungles. Major Q10 revealed all the details that Vydar needed. He sent a team of Soulborgs to chop down trees. When Aquilla discovered Vydar's treachery in her domain, she declared war on Vydar. It was a battle of nature versus technology...
Old July 5th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Wave Heroscapers Discussion #1 - Storylines

Out of curiosity, is there a thread out there somewhere that contains the origin of this entire endeavor and maybe explains what exactly it's about to an outsider like myself? Because I gotta tell you, it reads like there's something interesting going on here, but I can no way discern what exactly it is just by reading this thread alone. So what am I missing here?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 5th, 2009, 04:54 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
These smaller polls will only last 3 days, as they don't have as big of an impact as what type it is (I should have made the poll close sooner anyways).

Now, unless every single person that wants a terrain expansion is on vacation and is coming back in the next 2 days, I think a terrain expansion is out of the running. I think that wave may be able to catch up, but there is a small chance. Even so, we need to start thinking of a storyline. Submit themes for a Master Set and/or a Wave.

My Storyline:
Before Thormun and his party reached Vydar's land, Utgar had already met with Vydar personally and had discussed a plan to win the war. All he asked was for Vydar to clear the jungles and make a base of operations. In return, Vydar was promised a seat of power as Utgar's second in command.
Vydar slowly moved troops to the Ticalla Jungles. Major Q10 revealed all the details that Vydar needed. He sent a team of Soulborgs to chop down trees. When Aquilla discovered Vydar's treachery in her domain, she declared war on Vydar. It was a battle of nature versus technology...
I like it. Vydar is a tricky fellow. We need some logger-units.
link for Batman:http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=25784

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 5th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for the link, good sir!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 8th, 2009, 10:30 PM

500points Woo who?

I like the idea of this, you can sign me up to help.

< Click me Please

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards