Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 11th, 2019, 02:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Lobster's Public Design Workshop

That's what I get for not checking to see where the thread is....

I suggest running this one in sanctum, asap, for unspecified reasons!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 11th, 2019, 03:23 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any ideas on a Class here @MrNobody ?
Old November 11th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmmm...hard to say cause he’s not really much of a “character” per se. Streaker, maybe?
Old November 11th, 2019, 03:31 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Hmmm...hard to say cause he’s not really much of a “character” per se. Streaker, maybe?
Ha that’s great. I wasn’t sure if you had any synergy keywords in mind.
Old November 11th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Dissident seems like it could work for some future Brotherhood of Nada synergy.
Old November 11th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m definitely thinking the Absurd personality will be their synergy tag. Dissident certainly isn’t a bad personality though.
Old November 11th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m definitely thinking the Absurd personality will be their synergy tag. Dissident certainly isn’t a bad personality though.
I was thinking of as a Class. Absurd Dissidents has a nice ring to it BTW.
Old November 11th, 2019, 06:54 PM

Dissident makes good sense but Streaker is hilarious
Old December 6th, 2019, 03:59 PM

Still brainstorming a Maestro design but this guy is tough to nail down. Thoughts?
Quote:

Name = Maestro
Secret Identity = Bruce Banner
Species = Mutate
Uniqueness = Event Hero
Class = Ruler
Personality = Cunning

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 6

LIFE = 10

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 500

FUTURE IMPERFECT
When rolling defense dice against an attack, or when rolling attack dice for a normal attack against an adjacent figure, if there are equal or more Order Markers on this card than on the opponent’s figure’s card, each shield and skull rolled counts as one additional shield or skull.

IMPOSING PRESENCE
Opponent's figures engaged with Maestro subtract 1 die from their normal Attack number and 1 die from their Defense number, to a minimum of 1 die each.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Maestro may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Maestro's Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Maestro may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Maestro may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, Maestro will take any leaving engagement attacks. Maestro rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.

SUPERSTRENGTH
I’m not opposed to adding Super Leap, but left it off to save space.

EDIT* Now that it’s posted it looks like there is ample room for it. Added.
Old December 6th, 2019, 04:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Not sure how I feel about that OM comparison idea. Concerned it would lead to weird pre-initiative roll situations where all players are looking to see how many OM he has on his card and adjusting their placements, then his player changes the number of OM on his card, and everyone then changes their placements as a result, then he readjusts again, and round and round it goes. 5 minutes later you finally roll for initiative after everyone gives up and just puts all their OM's on one card. In the end I think the Maestro player is just going to want all OM's on his card at all times, then he always gets the bonus vs. everyone. The only counter will be those figures that can remove or rearrange OM's.
Old December 6th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Makes me think he'll combo well with those kinds of figures too.
Old December 6th, 2019, 05:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not sure how I feel about that OM comparison idea. Concerned it would lead to weird pre-initiative roll situations where all players are looking to see how many OM he has on his card and adjusting their placements, then his player changes the number of OM on his card, and everyone then changes their placements as a result, then he readjusts again, and round and round it goes. 5 minutes later you finally roll for initiative after everyone gives up and just puts all their OM's on one card.
You're not allowed to do any of that. Everybody places their OMs at the same time. Or you can use the D-20 option in the rulebook I guess, but I don't know anyone who does. There is no 'but then I see someone else's OMs and shuffle mine around' phase. Once you've placed them that's it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy