Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old November 3rd, 2016, 01:22 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

It is also appearing once again for me. I am using the Ticalla theme as well.

~TGRF.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks. Will have another look when I can--sometime in the next week.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 6th, 2016, 02:44 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
FYI, the viplinkstest is still appearing when using the Ticalla Jungle theme, but it appears to be gone when using the old default theme.
I think all of the references should be gone now, everyone. Please let me know if you notice otherwise!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 6th, 2016, 12:29 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Gone so far. Nice work Xorlof!

~TGRF.
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

BTW guys: Xorlof and I chatted about this briefly behind the scenes and one thing I mentioned is that I was able to achieve temporary relief by just instructing my ad-blocker to exclude the offending site. I don't know how many of you folks are using ad-blockers in your browsers, but, if you are, and if you ever see anything like this in the future, that might be a good tip to help make things bearable while we're working on the long-term fix.

And that's: The More You Know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 15th, 2016, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
BTW guys: Xorlof and I chatted about this briefly behind the scenes and one thing I mentioned is that I was able to achieve temporary relief by just instructing my ad-blocker to exclude the offending site. I don't know how many of you folks are using ad-blockers in your browsers, but, if you are, and if you ever see anything like this in the future, that might be a good tip to help make things bearable while we're working on the long-term fix.

And that's: The More You Know.
Thanks Xotli, good tip. I definitely use an adblocker. I basically have Pandora premium for free.

Shhh....

~TGRF.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:02 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I lost my ability to upload images. I uploaded one back in November but it will no longer allow me to upload. Can anyone help? Please.

I get the following message:

vBulletin Message

Tornado, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:10 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I lost my ability to upload images. I uploaded one back in November but it will no longer allow me to upload. Can anyone help? Please.

vBulletin Message

Tornado, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Were you a Site Supporter back in November? Or does the codex give limited image uploady ability?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:53 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Codex.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Were you a Site Supporter back in November? Or does the codex give limited image uploady ability?
The Codex membership does include privileges to upload files. The problem is also limited to Tornado, as I can still do it.
Quote:

vBulletin Message

I still think you should clear your cache. Unless rebooting your laptop also cleared all remembered passwords on your browser and logged you out of everything, the cache was not cleared. It's a fairly simple thing to check - only takes a few seconds to do it.

~TGRF, who's had many mysterious problems on HSers fixed by clearing his cache.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 04:20 PM

No dice on the cache clear.
Old April 15th, 2018, 06:29 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

vBulletin Message

Tornado, you do not have permission to access this page. ...
I've looked at this a couple of times now and still don't see anything wrong. Can I ask: which page, exactly, is giving you this message? That is, there are many diffrent places on the site you can try to upload images, and the permissions are different for pretty much every single one. Which one specifically is giving you that error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online