Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 27th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Myrddin

The Book of Myrddin

C3V Wave 2 - Age of Chaos - Heroes of Pazium

CALL LIGHTNING SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by Call Lightning Special Attack. Myrddin only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Myrddin can be affected by his own Call Lightning Special Attack. Figures under overhangs cannot be targeted with Call Lightning Special Attack.

MYSTIC SACRIFICE
After rolling the 20-sided die for the Army Card of a Small, Medium, or Large Unique Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Myrddin, you may place 1 or 2 wound markers on Myrddin’s Army Card. Add 1 to your 20-sided die roll for each wound marker you placed, even if this was enough wounds to destroy Myrddin.

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder figure from the Beginner Box Heroes set. Its model name is Ezren, Male Human Wizard.

Character Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

-Rulings and Clarifications-

Q: If a figure adjacent to the figure targeted by Call Lightning Special Attack is under an overhang, can that figure be affected by Call Lightning Special Attack?
A: Yes. A figure under an overhang cannot be the target of Call Lightning Special Attack, but is affected if the figure is adjacent to the target figure.

Q: If Myrddin has 5 wound markers on his card already, can I choose to put 2 wound markers on his card with Mystic Sacrifice?
A: Yes.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • SMALL, MEDIUM, AND LARGE UNIQUE HEROES: Mystic Sacrifice
    Myrddin may use Mystic Sacrifice to boost the 20-sided die rolls of Small, Medium, and Large Unique Heroes you control.
  • EBON ARMOR: Eternal War and Animated Materiel
    As a Unique Human, Ebon Armor can use their powers to replace Myrddin when he is destroyed.
  • 4th MASSACHUSETTS LINE: Valiant Army Defense Bonus
    Having a Valiant personality, Myrddin may aid the 4th Massachusetts Line with their VALIANT ARMY DEFENSE BONUS.
    *NOTE: See The Book of 4th Massachusetts Line for proper application.
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-

TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

TBA

Power Ranking and Master Index

Myrddin: Effective either as a special attacker with the 4th, or as a booster for high-leverage d20 powers. B

Last edited by superfrog; October 11th, 2019 at 12:39 PM.
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:01 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Myrddin

Tell me if I missed anything.

Nice to have another Valiant figure with a SA (though, with a 4th army, it's unlikely that he will get to use MS).

Old June 27th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I think that he gives the 4th a great SA. I haven't tried it yet, but

4th x5
Myrddin
Sam Brown

is a great 500 point army. It gives the 4th a tad bit of variety and a different power to use. I don't think that MS is that great of a power, even though it's the more unique one on the card. There's not too many times where it will help you out, and a hero as fragile as Myrddin needs all of the life he can get.

I do agree that he works well with Kelda though. I can see a cool Braxas/Raelin/Kelda/Myrddin pod being great in large point games, especially if you have a solid screen to protect it. Myrddin prevents any horrible rolls from betraying your army, and can even boost Braxas if need be. Kelda heals everybody up when they need it.
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:39 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I think that he gives the 4th a great SA. I haven't tried it yet, but

4th x5
Myrddin
Sam Brown

is a great 500 point army. It gives the 4th a tad bit of variety and a different power to use. I don't think that MS is that great of a power, even though it's the more unique one on the card. There's not too many times where it will help you out, and a hero as fragile as Myrddin needs all of the life he can get.

I do agree that he works well with Kelda though. I can see a cool Braxas/Raelin/Kelda/Myrddin pod being great in large point games, especially if you have a solid screen to protect it. Myrddin prevents any horrible rolls from betraying your army, and can even boost Braxas if need be. Kelda heals everybody up when they need it.
Veg, Myrddin cannot effect Braxas' rolls...Mystic Sacrifice only works for Small, Medium and Large figures.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:44 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I missed that. Why was that? I could see Braxas getting overpowered, was she the main reason for that wording?
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:49 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I missed that. Why was that? I could see Braxas getting overpowered, was she the main reason for that wording?
Yes Braxas was a concern and we wanted to keep his cost relatively low. As well as not boosting Chomp.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Braxas, TKN, Jotun, Shurrak, Hive, WL, WSG, and Grimnak are the figures it would help then, I think. I'd guess that it was mainly for thematic reasons, though there are some powerful abilities in there.

Old June 27th, 2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Braxas, TKN, Jotun, Shurrak, Hive, WL, WSG, and Grimnak are the figures it would help then, I think. I'd guess that it was mainly for thematic reasons, though there are some powerful abilities in there.
We were concerned with Grimnak and Braxas. He'd have to be way more expensive...if not broken if he effected those two.

Old June 27th, 2012, 09:07 PM

I'd think that DED gets the biggest boost from him and probably tilts him closest to being "broken". It makes the odds of a huge game changing kill a lot greater.
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'd think that DED gets the biggest boost from him and probably tilts him closest to being "broken". It makes the odds of a huge game changing kill a lot greater.
Which he needs since he is a D figure. Anyway to help get him on the board is

MegaSilver, noting you'd only use it 3-6 times before Myrddin dies. That does not seem broken to me.
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM

Yeah, but who plays 3-6 heroes in a tournament setting anyways? Myrddin would probably be an essential to get DED playing really. Actually, you could have a really fun army with Myrddin, Raelin, DED, and however many rats you can fit in the point total. Ullar Enhanced Rifle for squads, Sharpshooter for heroes. It would probably be a really boring game though, and PKs, Cyprien, or Orcs would run you over.
Old June 27th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Nice to have another Valiant figure with a SA (though, with a 4th army, it's unlikely that he will get to use MS).
That was intentional. Not like the 4th need any help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Myrddin prevents any horrible rolls from betraying your army, and can even boost Braxas if need be. Kelda heals everybody up when they need it.
Veg, Myrddin cannot effect Braxas' rolls...Mystic Sacrifice only works for Small, Medium and Large figures.
And that was intentional too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Which he needs since he is a D figure.
As was that.

Here's where you reap the benefits of units designed by (fairly small, but very diverse) committee. There are disadvantages too, of course (the lengthy process being one), but the fact that all that shite has already been considered (and debated to death) is a big plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs