Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 1st, 2012, 02:45 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of White Queen - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Disabling her telepathic powers while in diamond form is a thematic must.
it's in the original design already, the stuff that's missing is the mental shield, which i assume will be very difficult and long text since it will be optional and the other attacks refer to the SA named "Mental Shield"
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:40 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Honestly, I'd like there to be two different Emma Frosts: villainous White Queen style and more modern semi-heroic Emma Frost version. One with a diamond form, one without. But I'm not sure if that's just me or not?
Old February 1st, 2012, 03:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Honestly, I'd like there to be two different Emma Frosts: villainous White Queen style and more modern semi-heroic Emma Frost version. One with a diamond form, one without. But I'm not sure if that's just me or not?
Not just you.

C3G is creating SUPER stuff for Heroscape! / "I donít play childish games, I play C3G."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 1st, 2012, 04:15 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

B for me.
Old February 1st, 2012, 04:46 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, some quick hits from me ...

1) Emma Frost for the name please (I agree this best represents her heroic X-Men career and that we should do a White Queen version at a later time).

2) I 99% like the design as is. Let's not be in a rush to change too much of what the majority voted to put in the design phase!

3) I favor 4 life/4 defense. It's a nice balance where the auto shield from the Diamond Form is still very useful but where she's not going to fall apart without it. Seems like a good compromise between both sides. Also, I think if Jean Grey, Prof X, Cyclops, and Iceman all work with 4 life, so should she.

4) Telepathic Link is an awesome power - but we need to find a way to make it clear that it only works while she's on the battlefield, whether required a revealed OM on her card, somehow specifying that it works while she's on the battlefield, or in some other way. The current text allows the power to work even when she's destroyed, which is a theme break.

5) I like the special attack as is a lot - I think it just needs a tiny bit of oomph from letting other adjacent Telepaths boost it somehow (which has been our Telepath aesthetic so far).

6) Keep Diamond Form simple. An autoshield is really quite useful, IMO. Maybe make it an auto skull and auto shield since she's hitting with diamond as well? But I don't want to see this one get too mechanically complex considering it has a marker already.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2012, 04:57 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't want to fill up this thread with too much stuff, but I'll just say I agree with Bats, with 2 minor concerns.

1: Is this a theme break for anyone else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I am a little concerned that Telepathic Link, while awesome, is too broad a power (for instance, allowing a figure with a shotgun type power to shoot a buddy through a wall in order to hit baddies), but I'll allow a Hero to weigh in on that.
2: While I certainly see the value in an autoshield, Bats, and would normally say that was reason enough to use the power, the problem is that in the current write-up, she has to enable it at the start of her turn, which makes taking your turn while in Diamond Form pretty boring. We could make it an X OM activation, which could be pretty thematic in that she doesn't play super nice with Xavier.

And finally, a quick suggestion for Psychic Inundation SA:

Range: 4, Attack: 3 or X
Roll 3 (I don't think her base attack should be more than Xavier's) or X attack dice, where X = 1 + the number of friendly Telepaths adjacent to Emma.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 1st, 2012, 05:02 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

1) I saw what you said there about the attacks and agree that it's not ideal thematically ... I think the power, as awesome and simple as it is, needs some tweaking for the reasons I posted anyway, so if we could do something about your concern in the process, I'm all about it (but without immediate suggestions).

2) Magneto 1.0 chooses to place his marker or take it off at the start of his turn too and I never found that design boring ... I could either "play it safe" and go the normal attack and solid defense route or "let 'er rip" and go with his throw but leave myself more vulnerable. I always found that type of decision making to be strategic fun.

3) I'm not sure the wording is quite there but I like the basic concept. Good stuff. I wouldn't mind getting the OM removal back in there, though, honestly. And the no clear LOS needed, as well (I'm thinking that was more notes than a write up).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2012, 05:09 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, that was really just the first part of the power designating the attack value. I don't know, a special attack of 3 or X just seemed cool (especially on an X-Man).

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 1st, 2012, 05:15 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Mutant Telepath

Fixing this wording (is it Super Strength or Superstrength?):

DIAMOND FORM

Begin the game with a white Diamond Form Marker. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may place or remove the Diamond Form Marker. While the Diamond Form Marker is on White Queen's card, she has the Superstrength special power, and, when rolling defense dice, you may add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. White Queen may not use her Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack or Telepathic Link while the Diamond Form Marker is on this card.

The last power will make her useful in so many armies, way to stretch outside of her 2 synergies.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 1st, 2012, 05:20 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

I believe it's Super Strength ... take a look at Iron Fist to double check, though.

Old February 1st, 2012, 05:32 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'm thinking that Attack should be 3, especially if we add an auto-skull in Diamond Form. Reason being, I don't see her getting in and kicking butt. I see her in the comics hanging near the back in her platform boots with her snobby fake English accent controlling everybody's minds while her fellow X-Men do the butt kicking.
Old February 1st, 2012, 05:33 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yep, Super Strength, fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post

DIAMOND FORM

Begin the game with a white Diamond Form Marker. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may place or remove the Diamond Form Marker. While the Diamond Form Marker is on White Queen's card, she has the Super Strength special power, and, when rolling defense dice, you may add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. White Queen may not use her Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack or Telepathic Link while the Diamond Form Marker is on this card.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library