Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Notices

Old December 19th, 2016, 08:42 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MtG:Arena of the Planeswalkers - Sales Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
So crazy I just ordered two copies. I didn't buy it when it first came out because the prices drop this low. It's hard to believe that prices thus low are good for the game.
Yeah I had the same thought. I hope that we see the next expansion.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:19 PM

TechToaster Woo who?

Guys, it went back down to $9 a copy! Hurry up before they raise it back up to $15 like they did yesterday. Just got two copies, one spare for myself and one to give to a friend.

That reminds me. If you guys have a Dirt Cheap nearby, the one near me had a BUNCH of Arena of the Planeswalkers sets at $19.99 and then 70% off, I bought a bunch to give out as presents for christmas at like $6-$7 each.
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Just got SoI for $9! I was tempted yesterday when it was at $14; $9 is an Auto-Buy.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:28 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Just got SoI for $9! I was tempted yesterday when it was at $14; $9 is an Auto-Buy.
Aye, I finally got it myself.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old December 21st, 2016, 01:45 PM

TechToaster Woo who?

It's still $9, mind is blown. Last time it was only $9 for like a day right? We're pushing three now.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 04:53 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Still $9 for SOI and $4 for Zendikar. Honestly, this smells like doom for the game.

Anyway, for those that just got SOI and want to combine the mats and Cryptoliths from that set with Heroscape terrain, see Cryptolith Map Contest entries and download 8 different Cryptolith Maps here. Poll up soon, but you can play starting now! They are perfect for when you open a Shadows Over Innostrad set for Christmas and want to get cracking while the family is over.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:36 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't see the $4 price. That seemed to end about 30 hours ago, right, or are you still seeing it? SOI still $9, but also lists an extra 10% off for prime customers, so actually can be had for $8.10!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:21 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I picked up a second copy of SoI but missed out on the $4 sale price for Zendikar.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 23rd, 2017, 09:45 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Amazon no longer on extreme sale after new year. HasbroToyShop is running a sale now though. Original set is $14.99, and SOI is $19.99 (see links in OP). MiniatureMarket also has the original set for $15 and Zendikar for $17.99 (out of SOI).
Old January 23rd, 2017, 05:08 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

my wall-mart had both starter sets marked for $30 and labeled as tears and fears.
Old April 28th, 2017, 02:18 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Miniature Market's has AotP base set on sale for $6 for today's deal of the day.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 28th, 2017, 02:49 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Miniature Market's has AotP base set on sale for $6 for today's deal of the day.
Already SOLD OUT.

But thanks for posting here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales