Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 3rd, 2022, 02:58 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
@UtahScott , @BiggaBullfrog , you're very kind. It'll be my pleasure.

Now I just need to find a small shipping box.....
USPS Priority Mail boxes are free, they charge you for the shipping.
Old October 8th, 2022, 02:21 PM

Champion_of_Ullar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

How can I RSVP for a monthly? I can also bring some of the battlefields.
Old October 8th, 2022, 02:40 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

PM BiggaBullfrog, BodaciousBlood, Leaf_It...and/or post here that you're planning on attending.
Old October 14th, 2022, 11:43 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Follow up on dates for the remaining months:

The November Monthly event will be on November 19th!!

The December Monthly event will be on December 17th!!!

Mark your calendars and be ready for an awesome end of the year!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 23rd, 2022, 06:40 PM

Who is free the week after OctoberScape to help run HeroScape tables at TimpCON Nov. 4 and/or 5? Run new 'Scape figure proxies, advertise for Age of Annihilation backers... about 200-300 people. $20 per day.

https://tabletop.events/conventions/timpcon-2022

Last edited by UtahScott; October 23rd, 2022 at 10:30 PM.
Old October 27th, 2022, 09:58 AM

Starling_ Woo who?

I should probably be able to make it this Saturday. Is there a list of the wandering monster possibilities? I’m curious since we won’t be able to use any of them if they are in our own army.
Old October 27th, 2022, 08:44 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
I should probably be able to make it this Saturday. Is there a list of the wandering monster possibilities? I’m curious since we won’t be able to use any of them if they are in our own army.
Awesome! Will you be able to bring any others?

The wandering monster for each map is listed in the map spoiler in the OP.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 28th, 2022, 03:51 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
@UtahScott , @BiggaBullfrog , you're very kind. It'll be my pleasure.

Now I just need to find a small shipping box.....
USPS Priority Mail boxes are free, they charge you for the shipping.
I've been mailing out a bunch of my dice towers and dice trays lately and found out that that those are no longer free. Just a heads up. Not sure exactly when that changed. Just FYI.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 28th, 2022, 08:41 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

@BodaciousBlood , I'm hoping that the Ornak arrived a couple of weeks ago?
Old October 28th, 2022, 04:13 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
@BodaciousBlood , I'm hoping that the Ornak arrived a couple of weeks ago?
Yes! Thank you heaps! We are excited to give it a happy home
Old October 29th, 2022, 02:33 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Good people, I hope the tourney was a smashing success!

If anybody has any feedback or suggestions about Blood Star or Song of the Walrus, I'd sure love to hear it (especially since both maps were recently revised).

Perhaps drop a line in the Tournament Map Feedback Thread?
Old November 2nd, 2022, 08:49 PM

UTAH MONTHLY NOVEMBER 2022

When: November 19th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Delta Dungeon Defenders

We're bringing back a top-tier format this month with Dungeon Defenders! (Originally concepted by star Heroscaper @TREX .) Your opponent will place your crystal in your start zone at the start of each game before figures are placed. You win the game by destroying your opponent's crystal or by destroying your opponent's army. Important Note: as a destructible object, crystals are not affected by powers that affect figures such as auras, insta-destroys, mindshackles, etc. See the Book of Fortress Door's Rulings and Clarifications section for more examples (replacing Fortress Door with Crystal).

We will also be using Delta pricing this month. The main Delta thread is here.
You can also click here for an army builder to help build your army.

Stats for the Crystal (slightly changed from TREX's original version) will be:
6 Life
4 Defense
Blinding Deflection - When an Eternia Crystal is attacked by a figure that is at least 4 spaces away, it rolls 2 additional defense dice.
Weakening Power Aura - When any figure adjacent to Eternia Crystal rolls defense dice, subtract 1 from that roll.

(Note: We will be changing the space requirement in Blinding Deflection to 4 instead of the 5 listed in the image above.)
  • 450 Point Armies
  • 23 Figure Limit
  • Delta prices apply
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this month
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +2, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50 minute rounds

Raffle: Don't Call It A Comeback...
If you win a game with fewer points on the board than your opponent, you'll be entered into a raffle for a bonus prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 21st, 2022 at 11:31 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events