Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 20th, 2022, 01:30 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Available for the next few hours.
Old October 20th, 2022, 01:54 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I'm available again today if you want to get another game in.
Old October 20th, 2022, 02:04 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I'm available again today if you want to get another game in.
Of course! I’ll post a link again here shortly.
Old October 20th, 2022, 02:11 PM

@Chris Perkins

https://www.heroscapers.com/ohs/inde...IUREkNkHShadQ8
Old October 22nd, 2022, 01:16 PM

Old October 27th, 2022, 04:12 PM

Old November 1st, 2022, 01:34 PM

Old November 4th, 2022, 11:16 AM

Old November 4th, 2022, 08:30 PM

Available again for the next few hours.
Old November 5th, 2022, 10:15 AM

Available for the next several hours.
Old November 16th, 2022, 01:20 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm available for a game(s) most of the rest of the day

Edit: Have a game scheduled for 4 EST

Last edited by Chris Perkins; November 16th, 2022 at 03:44 PM.
Old January 10th, 2023, 09:07 AM

xyz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Im looking to play today anytime between 10am-3pm est.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events