Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old October 20th, 2010, 08:39 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ohio Scapers (North/South, East/West, Central)

How haven't I seen this thread? Thanks for putting it together lefton4ya. The store where several of the Dayton tourneys have been held is The Game Haven. Site's not much, just the address really. But it sells a good selection of 'Scape along with many other games and has a good-sized room off the main floor that's perfect for events.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old October 20th, 2010, 08:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sport351- I just changes this thread from NorthEast Ohio only to all Ohio, which is why you didn't notice it till today. I will add that venue o the list.

I had an Idea - should we have an OhioCup or restart the OVAH cup for this year since May, starting with KC's Birthday bash. According to Superfly's OVAH thread, this the last season ended on May 1st of this year. Does Superfly or someone else want to keep a ranking of Ohio and surrounding state champs?
Old October 21st, 2010, 10:35 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know you guys are having an event in OH, but if anyone happens to be closer to Pittsburgh or knows anyone who might be interested in a tourney on Nov 20th come and join us!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=33064
Old October 22nd, 2010, 06:37 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores

I am Costa Rica ( Canton Ohio ) - wish I could make your tourney, it sounds awesome!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old October 30th, 2010, 09:40 AM

SamuraiSwordsman Woo who?

Any local Columbus players interested in playing some casual Heroscape games? PM me if you can, thanks!

Edit: Add me to the Ohio roster under Columbus (Dublin). Thanks!

SamuraiSwordsman
Kyle
Old November 29th, 2010, 07:21 PM

Junior2428 has disabled reputation

You can add me to the list (Dayton). Also if anyone is interested in playing some heroscape around the Dayton area. Let me know. Thanks

"Winning isnt everything, it's the only thing."
-Vince Lombardi
Old March 22nd, 2011, 01:35 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Updated event listings. Any new ohio scapers? If so, introduce yourself here and try to make it to an upcoming tourney (or post info on game days you have).
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:29 AM

BjornAbust Woo who?

Yo! I'm in NW Ohio, near Toledo.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 02:57 PM

Hunpo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Yeah, definitely count me in as well. Upper NE OH near Mentor, and about an hr from Cleveland.
Old April 3rd, 2011, 09:22 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Hey lefton4ya, I used to be "JD_Tigerguy" so you may want to remove that one from the list.
Old April 3rd, 2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BjornAbust View Post
Yo! I'm in NW Ohio, near Toledo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunpo View Post
Yeah, definitely count me in as well. Upper NE OH near Mentor, and about an hr from Cleveland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Hey lefton4ya, I used to be "JD_Tigerguy" so you may want to remove that one from the list.
Added above. Welcome!

Everyone should try to make it to KC's 3rd Annual Birthday Bash in Warren, OH and plan now to come to Origins Game Fair in Columbus the end of June. It's not public knowledge yet, but we will have a bunch of tundra and lava sets and other prizes for winners. Plus we will have free or at least 50% off hotel rooms. More info to come later.
Old April 6th, 2011, 08:31 PM

Hunpo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Nice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers