Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 15th, 2021, 07:52 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Out-there Hell: C3G's Little Workshop of Horrors

No real opinion either way (besides that I enjoy the movie) but I could see him having some bonus against Investment Marker figures. Could be something interesting from that angle
Old November 15th, 2021, 11:29 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
No real opinion either way (besides that I enjoy the movie) but I could see him having some bonus against Investment Marker figures. Could be something interesting from that angle
That makes sense. You place investment markers on opponent's figures at the start of the game, and have extra attack/wound power against them. Add in some Mistaken Identity power, where opponent's figures with Investment Markers on their cards consider Bateman friendly, or something.

EDIT: Maybe he can Wine and Dine figures with Investment Markers, and distract them for a turn.
Old November 16th, 2021, 12:00 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is just me spitballing, but maybe something like this

Quote:
PROTECTED BY WEALTH
As long as there is at least one Investment marker on any army card you control, Patrick Bateman may not be targeted by opponent's figures unless he is engaged with more than one figure.
Like you'd wanna draft him with the upper class suits so he could blend in with them and not be noticed; and the ones we have in-game are important enough in other ways where they'd be the focus. Plus it's easier to just pull him into one of those armies than to use him as a counterdraft to like the four or five figures we have with money.

I also agree though, he's not the best fit, this'd be like a 10 years down the road for funsies if at all.
Old November 19th, 2021, 12:29 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/leprechaun/4005-59341/

Leprechaun!

Last edited by toyhandle; November 20th, 2021 at 02:04 PM.
Old November 19th, 2021, 12:40 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sadly the Leprechaun comic is like totally different than the movies

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 19th, 2021, 12:52 AM
Casing the Corners

https://bloody-disgusting.com/comics...t-terrifier-2/

The art looks incredibly lazy, but its official! Terrifier is great.

Last edited by toyhandle; November 20th, 2021 at 02:03 PM.
Old November 20th, 2021, 02:01 PM
Casing the Corners

Potential from upcoming DnD Icons of the Realms: Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft

Creepshow Creep

American Werewolf in London

Seymour?

Also, what about Killer Klowns from Outer Space? No comic that I can find.
Old November 20th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Seymour feels like a shoe in.
Old November 20th, 2021, 04:14 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice.

Marvel did a Jaws comic, for the sequel but still.
Old November 20th, 2021, 04:16 PM

Also Dark Horse did some covers for one of my all-time favorite film franchises!

It would have been the first thing I posted, but they were just props for the third movie, so it's a tougher sell.
Old November 20th, 2021, 04:26 PM

Just realized I could probably post my Jurassic Park designs here.

The Rex/Roberta (Jurassic Park)
The Big One/Velociraptor (Jurassic Park)
The other two raptors I repurposed for Savage Land commons, but I figure The Big One is still unique enough to warrant an individual card.
Old November 20th, 2021, 05:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah I knew you were a Graboids fan.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy