Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 15th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Prometheus ~ Public Testing

I haven't played him, but his results look good at 500 points and I'm not seeing why it matters too much that he only costs 400 points personally. My thoughts are point cost do not always equal power level and the design looks fun, so I don't see the need to nerf him.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I haven't played him, but his results look good at 500 points and I'm not seeing why it matters too much that he only costs 400 points personally. My thoughts are point cost do not always equal power level and the design looks fun, so I don't see the need to nerf him.
He’s fun, and I’d rather him stay fun at 500 than potentially become less fun at 400.
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like him at 500. A

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I don't think we need to tweak him down all the way to 400, but 500 does feel unthematically high, and I don't think dropping his Life or Defense a point to get him closer to 450 would do anything to impact his playability. So I'd go B.
Old May 15th, 2020, 05:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't know the story, so maybe it makes more sense to others who do, but the 6 life on a human still stands out as well above normal. 4 life is our standard for adult humans, 5 life for those we want to have a little more staying power, then 6 is rarer territory for non-enhanced humans. Not saying we can't our shouldn't do that, just be sure his story justifies it in some way. If it doesn't then 5 life and where ever the points fall would be my suggestion on how to move forward, if it does leave him at 6 life and test him one more time at 500 points. Testers seem to like where he's at now in terms of powers and mechanics.
Old May 15th, 2020, 05:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, yeah, I do see the argument that 6 Life is hard to thematically justify here. I was thinking he was at least a Metahuman for some reason.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2020, 05:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I had 6 life for 2 reasons. He has the ability to download any survival skills at any time he needs, plus normal combat effectiveness to know how to protect himself. His suit basically programs him into being in peak conditions when he woke up from his vegetative state after Batman outsmarted him, he got ahold of the helmet and it instantly made him better. He usually weasels his way out of capture when his plans go awry, so he hasn’t often actually been beaten in a fight.

And for gameplay reasons. He really doesn’t have much in the way of defensive abilities other than stats, so I figured if life was too low he would be a fun 4-500 point guy.

Obviously I’m fine dropping it, it was my suggestion! But those were my reasons at the time
Old May 15th, 2020, 06:06 PM

Most of those things to me, other than peak physical conditions, are about defense number, not life number. And he definitely can use his download markers for auto shields, which is a significant defensive ability he has.

I think I've moved to supporting a drop to 5 Life and keeping all else the same and seeing where his points fall, just on theme. I have no problem with the 500 points, but 6 Life does seem too high for a peak-level Human.

Old May 15th, 2020, 08:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Can't speak to thematics as I don't know him but I'd probably start with lowering life and just see where he falls.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool, I think most would be on board with that. I’m just going to call it at 5 life and no other changes and send him out
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:33 PM

Old May 19th, 2020, 09:48 AM
...has moist legs

Well, he played wrong and gave Prometheus boosts from Cap and Star Lord. But aside from that the tests look pretty balanced. Maybe he's coming in a bit weak now with the life drop and points raise, if he seems good with the boosts. But even if a bit weak compared to Bats, I'll chalk that up to Bats having more experience than him. So we'll be right about the right area here.

Obviously want one more proper test though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakizzryn
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Prometheus)

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Prometheus(450) Starlord(250) Mantis(200) Dazzler(100) (1000) VS Flash-Barry Allen(250) Superman II(450) Wonder Woman I(300) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

______

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Prometheus(450) Captain America(240) Bucky(60) Uncle Sam(240) (990) VS Yellow Lantern Sinestro(330) Yellow Lantern Arkillo(310) Sinestro Corps Soldier x3(330)(970)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: A really enjoyable character in my opinion. Extremely useful against characters who may have abilities that add to defense dice or ability to cancel taking wounds. Draftability I was unsure of at first but pairing him up with characters that would increase his own damage and attack dice seemed beneficial and turned him into an aggressive character on the field, especially against foes who rely on abilities enhancing defense. I am no expert in the matter but I feel perhaps an increase in cost with these abilities at least. I never ended up using all his markers before the match ended. As previously stated super fun though and looking forward to seeing his release in the future where I would use him quite frequently.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library