Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 13th, 2014, 12:31 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Final Editing)

The design is looking good. BRB is looking like another great C3G addition.
Old December 13th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Where's Bill right now? Are we still waiting on mini pics? Not trying to be pushy, but he seems to be stalling a bit and I'd love to get him back on track so we can get to the next round of public voting.
I'm with ya man, I've been wondering for the past 2 and a half weeks.
Still waiting on mini pics... Feel free to buy the fig and snap some shots, or convince someone who has the figure to do it.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 13th, 2014, 12:07 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Where's Bill right now? Are we still waiting on mini pics? Not trying to be pushy, but he seems to be stalling a bit and I'd love to get him back on track so we can get to the next round of public voting.
I'm with ya man, I've been wondering for the past 2 and a half weeks.
Still waiting on mini pics... Feel free to buy the fig and snap some shots, or convince someone who has the figure to do it.
Not going to happen. If you look back in the thread, there was a point where it was up in the air which figure to use. I already bought the one with his head looking upwards. If that was the figure being used, I'd have had the pics for you already months ago.

However, I know other people do have the figure that was chosen, one of which is Yoda who has posted pics of said figure:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I took pics of the one that I have and posted them up here. You can see the two mini options here. I'd guess medium 5 for the size without looking at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Also got some Beta Ray Bill pics since he is up for the next Public Design. Not sure which figure will be used as I think their may be two different ones but here is the one I have.

Beta Ray Bill
Spoiler Alert!
To which was responded to with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Those BRB pics are more than usable. It's also the cheapest mini, so that might be the best.
So yeah, not sure where the hold up is, or the suggestion for me to "feel free" to buy the figure is coming from.
Old December 13th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

1. Comic, Background, and mini pics need to be linked to the OP for the Art team to find easily.

2. FG hasn't been on in close to a month.

The big thing being the first. If it's not linked the Art team will asume we have no pics yet and that will hold things up.

@japes @A3n who has this one?
Old December 13th, 2014, 12:57 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
So yeah, not sure where the hold up is, or the suggestion for me to "feel free" to buy the figure is coming from.
Sorry, that was not directed specifically at you, just in general at anyone who was wondering at the hold-up. I was getting ready for work today and rushed in typing out the post. My apologies.

Also japes said more recently about those photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The angle and pose in the first picture looks best but the face is too dark. More focus on the face and better lighting would be helpful. The lighting on the last picture isn't bad but the angle throws off the perspective a bit. A3n may have more to offer.
so I was going under the assumption that they weren't usable. It is also up to @marrowick to have any eligible pics linked in the OP so that the Art Team can find them.

Old December 13th, 2014, 02:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

For some reason I was under the impression we were going with the mini I don't have for the official one. If the one I do have just needs better pics I'll try for some if the weather ever clears up again. Been cloudy for a while now again with no let up in sight though.
Old December 13th, 2014, 04:00 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Sorry, that was not directed specifically at you, just in general at anyone who was wondering at the hold-up. I was getting ready for work today and rushed in typing out the post. My apologies.

Also japes said more recently about those photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The angle and pose in the first picture looks best but the face is too dark. More focus on the face and better lighting would be helpful. The lighting on the last picture isn't bad but the angle throws off the perspective a bit. A3n may have more to offer.
so I was going under the assumption that they weren't usable. It is also up to @marrowick to have any eligible pics linked in the OP so that the Art Team can find them.
Ah yes. That's my fault then. I was unsure how the art process went through. Where exactly should I link them?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 13th, 2014, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Ah yes. That's my fault then. I was unsure how the art process went through. Where exactly should I link them?
Near the bottom of the post, there is a spot that says "Comic, Figure, Background". Each of those words should link to a post that contains possible options for the card.

Old December 13th, 2014, 06:41 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

@japes this is all yours when everything is present & ok.
Old December 13th, 2014, 08:03 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We don't have any background artwork though. So I got a few I think might work under the assumption that it can be a real life picture.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 19th, 2014, 12:28 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

In attempt to maybe remedy the first picture Yoda took(the lighting was the only issue), I just did some simple levels/curves/brightness/sharpening in photoshop:

Original:

Brightened:

Brightened + Sharpened:

Not sure if that's passable, but I figured I'd try since this seems to be at a stall until the pics/art are taken care of.
Old December 19th, 2014, 08:51 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
In attempt to maybe remedy the first picture Yoda took(the lighting was the only issue), I just did some simple levels/curves/brightness/sharpening in photoshop:

Original:

Brightened:

Brightened + Sharpened:

Not sure if that's passable, but I figured I'd try since this seems to be at a stall until the pics/art are taken care of.
I appreciate the effort Sock but we have already attempted this. If you notice after the adjustments you really see that the focus is more on the right thigh and not the face. The enhancement actually accentuates the blurriness on the face.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library