Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 22nd, 2012, 03:32 PM

SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby!
Need 4 Player Scenario Map Suggestion

First off, I apologize for not taking more time to search through the database to answer my own question. I've looked through countless great 4 player maps but what I have found difficult is finding a fun 4-player scenario map.

I have two friends coming over this weekend and I want to introduce them to Heroscape. I would like to find a fun, attractive 4 player scenario map that isn't straight deathmatch.

I enjoy the official Heroscape Scenarios but unfortunately the 4 player ones are a little scarce.

Is there a readily available Scenario catalogue available like there is for tournament maps?

I have the following sets:

1 RotV
1 SotM
1 TT
1 VW
1 Fortress
1 RttFF

If you can recommend a great 4 player scenario uses any or all of those sets I would appreciate it
Old February 22nd, 2012, 04:51 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Need 4 Player Scenario Map Suggestion

At TotalCon we are having a team tournament this weekend that looks like a fun way to go. Heroscape is probably best as a 1v1, and this format still allows for that, but adds in a team dynamic as well.

Quote:
Heroscape: Yours, Mine and Ours Team Tournament (5 Rounds-16 players-450 points per player)

This is our twist on a team event. We will be taking the maps used on Friday and Saturday and putting them together to form large battlefields. There will be a distinct "sector line" on each mega-map. Players on the same team control all units on their side/sector of the board. This will add an interesting dynamic to the game as well as keep all 4 players involved in the whole game. Each players army must be General Specific.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 06:52 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post

Heroscape is probably best as a 1v1, . . .
Well met!

What do you mean by "best"? I find that creating and playing an army
for the chaos of skirmish warfare against multiple opponents with multiple objectives in beautiful environments

to be both challenging and the most fun.

Next Generation

Old February 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post

Heroscape is probably best as a 1v1, . . .
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Well met!

What do you mean by "best"?
Basically, I think Jexik hits the nail on the head here.

Old thread, but I happened to remember reading it and agreeing. That said, big games can be fun/cool too, but I'd usually prefer something else.
Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:53 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well met!

I'll continue this "over there."

Next Generation

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios