Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old April 8th, 2010, 09:02 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Before I click 'send' for my pre-order, one question. The higher quality board you spoke of that may be produced won't be ready before these are released right? Just wanted to check since I'd wait and add it to my cart.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old April 8th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

On BGG truth mentions that there needed to be a delay in the printing of the board, making its release more likely to be July or August.
Old April 8th, 2010, 09:33 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Thanks... pre-ordered!

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:40 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Just a typo I noticed, on the Fallen Kingdom display page in the store, it says this set contains everything needed to play the Vanguards.

I'm gonna get at least one of the started sets soon, and then buy at least the Fallen Kingdom deck.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
Mark Twain
Old April 9th, 2010, 06:48 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Just placed my preorder. Looking forward to the new factions. Can't wait for the custom board either!

Old April 9th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Got my order in!

And this is my 1,400 post -- not that that means anything.
Old April 14th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A new preview is up. The Reaper: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/708167/summoner-wars
Old April 14th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been checking all day for this!

He looks awesome, and has a great ability. One of the best looking commons so far.
Old April 14th, 2010, 02:06 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome!

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 14th, 2010, 02:52 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

I've been clicking refresh since Monday.

So if this guy gets destroyed all the magic goes to the player who killed him? Might be worth killing your own Reaper if his life gets low.
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Battle Reporter

Same strategies involved as with Blarf. Many Reaper Pinatas running around.
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:59 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

Wow the reaper is quite scary. Killing them would be a high priority.

Long live Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games