Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2010, 07:45 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I currenty have 2 unopened packs of Drones and Minions, and a pack of the Wave 2 Heroes (Krug, Denrick, Khosumet, Me-Burq-Sa) to trade.

Looking for:

Sir Hawthorne
Master Woo
Shades of Bleakwoode
Heavy Gruts

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:04 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great transaction with temp.nerd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Have:
2x Drudge
3x Anubian Wolves (for a good trade)
3x Shades of Bleakwoode (for a great trade)
1x Hatamoto Taro (complete, only to sell - I'm looking for $35)
1x Tundra (w/ monkeys - I'm looking for $55 - willing to negotiate)
1x DW7K
1x Dund
1x Spartacus
1x Crixus
1x Retiarius
3x Nagrubs
1x MBS
1x WSG
1x Gurei-Oni
1x Grok Riders
20x Double snow tiles
Marvel asphalt/concrete tiles

Lego Star Wars sets:
1x Arc 170
2x Droid Tri-fighter
3x Droid Battle Pack
1x V-Wing
1x Anakin's Starfighter w/ Vulture Droid
1x Clone Battle Pack

All sets are open and built. They are in perfect condition, just collecting dust. Most/all of the sets have the instructions.

Used, but works well:
1x Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (GC)
1x Army Men: RTS (GC)
1x Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)
1x Pokemon Gold (GBC)
1x Pokemon Blue (GBC)
1x Gameshark (GBA/GBSP)

Other:
Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and a lot at that. (please help me get rid of these. if you know anyone that is into this help them out. About 690 cards.)
9x Star Wars McDonald's toys, 1 of which was opened by my sister
1x Autographed Boof Bonser foam finger (from Twins)

Want:
Cash
3x Fyorlags
Monks x1
Blastatrons x2
Tagawa Samurai Archers x1
Arrow Gruts x1
Swog Rider x1
Wolves of Badru x3
Dwarves x1

PM me for a trade!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; March 13th, 2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Looking for a ka-tet

Sonlen4MVP is surprisingly tart

I had an awesome trade with
Draconious. He is a great communicator and did an awesome job on the packaging. The used figures were in great condition as well.

Great Trades : EyeOfSauron, Ryougabot, Draconious x 2, Daddyscaper, Wytefang, Huggable Zombie, Comicgash, jordy40, thestaton, SuperflyTNT and Unicornbrownies.
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranoobu View Post
Hi Everyone

I'm really interested in starting hereoscaping, but I wouldn't know where to start...completely new

So if anyone out there has an entire collection they are willing to sell me at a reasonable price, please PM me.. I'm looking for retail or less pricing so I don't waste any of your time : )

Thanks!

And if this is a really bad post.. I apologize.. first time poster here..
Nothing wrong with the post and welcome to the hobby (and the forum). I just saw this thread in another sub forum and I think it might be the thing for you. This thread is a great place to find this or that, but if you are just looking to start piling up some stuff, hitting Craigslist spots around the country might be just the thing. And that thread is all about doing that for 'Scape.

Happy hunting!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:59 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranoobu
I'm really interested in starting hereoscaping, but I wouldn't know where to start...
lol.. thanks J4Jandar..

Oops on me...I should have probably mentioned that I was looking for the rise of valkyrie set which is hard to find.. so that's why i'm looking for someone's complete heroscape collection to get all those other items that aren't out there anymore.

I've tried a few places including ebay and craigslist already..

I thought i'd throw out a msg on here in case I get lucky : )
You can sometimes find a collection like this on ebay for around 400-500. When I was first getting into scape I was looking for a collection like this. I was bidding on one on ebay, but stopped at $300, and it sold for around $315. I've been kicking myself in the arse ever since then. Now I've spent most of my money, so I gave up.

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
700-1000 is pretty steep! I guess I just have to be patient..
Patience is your friend (but it is real easy to not like him for a long time). Heroscape has historically been a product that is never out of print, but some items are always hard to get at the time. The only exceptions to that rule are the Toys R Us exclusive items (Volcarren Wasteland/Lava and the Flagbearers). If it is out of circulation at the moment, it should be available again in the future.

If patience is hard to come by, ebay and craigslist could be an option. It is real easy to spend a lot more than retail on ebay, so be careful there. Items that are currently unavailable are going to fetch premium prices there. $10 packs often get as high as $40-50, but they theoretically will be available again for $10. My advice would be to pick up what you can locally at Walmart and/or a game store, try to fill in with what is available at one of the site sponsors, and grab what you can for a reasonable price from ebay. Personally I wouldn't go much more than retail for anything in the game, but I've been buying that way since December 2005.

People pop up every once in a while wanting to sell their collections (as has already been mentioned), but these are often people who just join the site to post that they are selling their collection. I don't recall any horror stories from people trying to pull off a scam, but it is hard to gauge how trustworthy someone is who only pops into a community to make some money by getting out of the game.
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:13 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
700-1000 is pretty steep! I guess I just have to be patient..
Patience is your friend (but it is real easy to not like him for a long time). Heroscape has historically been a product that is never out of print, but some items are always hard to get at the time. The only exceptions to that rule are the Toys R Us exclusive items (Volcarren Wasteland/Lava and the Flagbearers). If it is out of circulation at the moment, it should be available again in the future.

If patience is hard to come by, ebay and craigslist could be an option. It is real easy to spend a lot more than retail on ebay, so be careful there. Items that are currently unavailable are going to fetch premium prices there. $10 packs often get as high as $40-50, but they theoretically will be available again for $10. My advice would be to pick up what you can locally at Walmart and/or a game store, try to fill in with what is available at one of the site sponsors, and grab what you can for a reasonable price from ebay. Personally I wouldn't go much more than retail for anything in the game, but I've been buying that way since December 2005.

People pop up every once in a while wanting to sell their collections (as has already been mentioned), but these are often people who just join the site to post that they are selling their collection. I don't recall any horror stories from people trying to pull off a scam, but it is hard to gauge how trustworthy someone is who only pops into a community to make some money by getting out of the game.
One thing to add to this, keep an eye on Craigslist. Twice now I've bought full colections off of craigslist and made back most of what I spent getting rid of what I didn't need (including stuff I let go at cost to friends). Some of the best "deals" on out of print stuff you'll find on craigslist mixed in with a larger collection.

One of the best things about buying off craigslist is that most people don't seem to know/expect the market value for their out of print stuff.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:46 AM

land.scape is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
One of the best things about buying off craigslist is that most people don't seem to know/expect the market value for their out of print stuff.
I tried that a couple times a little while back and once the sellers heard I needed the stuff shipped, they got squeamish and didn't want to respond to my messages anymore.

Good trades: Just_A_Bill x3, Gypsy x2, Django, outforblood, eternaldream, Gromazeka, Sup3rS0n1c, jordy40 x2, BobofDeath's Dad, CheddarLimbo, delphic, Jesusfreak13, Tysac, GeneralRolando, Frylock.
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:56 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by land.scape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
I tried that a couple times a little while back and once the sellers heard I needed the stuff shipped, they got squeamish and didn't want to respond to my messages anymore.
I've never used craigslist to deal with someone that wasn't local. And frankly I don't think I ever would, I like the fact that it forces a face-to-face deal between people, and the reduced risk of being punked that causes.

I suppose I maybe should have added an asterisk with a comment about having a local craigslist "hub," I just didn't think to as San Diego is one.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; March 12th, 2010 at 01:58 AM. Reason: my ellipse was unnecessary
Old March 12th, 2010, 10:06 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

This is what is left of my figure collection...
I feel these prices are just fine, but feel free to make offers...

It is now first to pay, first to get... no longer holding things "for a few days or a week"...

Prices include POSTAGE! to USA.
Just add $5-$10 for Canada shipping I guess...

SOLD $15.00 Gorilinators + Blastatrons (2 squads total)
$15.00 Blade Gruts + Blade Gruts + Arrow Gruts (3 squads total)
SOLD $12.00 Shades + Woves Badru (2 squads total)
$19.00 Roman Archers + Yari + Harqebus + Harqebus (4 squads total)
SOLD $28.00 Aubrien Archers + Monk Squad (2 squads total)

$32.00 4x Stingers 4x Drudge 5x Nagrubs (13 squads total)

SOLD $10.00 All 10 Marvel-Scape Figures
$10.00 All 10 Marvel-Scape Figures

$11.00 ROTV Figures (all but Mimring)
$11.00 ROTV Figures (all but Mimring)
$14.00 ROTV Figures (all 30)
$14.00 ROTV Figures (all 30)
$8.00 1 Set of the 6 SOTM Unique Figures & The Marro Hive

$? Hawthorn - GenCon Version, gota be someone that wants the GenCon version?!
$? Nerak - GenCon Version, , gota be someone that wants the GenCon version?!
$? Onyx Vipers - Walmart Version, gota be someone that wants the Walmart version!?
$25.00 Skahen

SOLD $32 Laglor (Vydar Flag)
SOLD $32 Acolar (Ullar Flag)
SOLD $32 Hatomato (Einar Flag)
SOLD $17 Gilbert (Jandar Flag)

UNOPENED PACKAGES:
SOLD$35 Hatomato (Einar Flag Bearer)
$19 ORMS RETURN
$28.00 2 Boxes of MARVEL-Scape
$25.00 2PACK: ASHIGARU (2x yari, 2x harq)
SOLD $22.00 2PACK: Knights & Swog + Reavers & Warriors of Ashra
SOLD $25.00 2PACK: GORRILAS & HOUNDS + Grok Riders

TERRAIN:
Road: 5-Hex(3x), 2-Hex(16x), 1-Hex(12x)
Bridge Walls: (6x)
Water: 1-Hex(83x)
Swamp: 24-Hex(2x), 7-Hex(5x), 3-Hex(2x), 2-Hex(2x), 1-Hex(2x)
Swamp Water: 6-Hex(1x), 1-Hex(22x)

Wall Walk: 9-Hex(1x), 7-Hex(1x), 1-Hex(30x)
Fortress Doors & Locks: (1)
Battlements: (55) +/-
Ladder Sections: (40) +/-
Fortress Walls with Bases: Straight(7), Bend(12), End(4), DoorArch(1)
Fortress Walls with-out Bases: Straight(1), Bend(7), End(1)

Forest Trees: 4-Hex(2), 1-Hex(12)
Jungle Trees: Trees(6), Bush(12)

I also have about 6 or 7 spare Marro hives.

I will sell all of the TERRAIN above for:
$180.00 shipped USA 48.
$195.00 shipped Canada!

Last edited by Draconious; March 20th, 2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old March 12th, 2010, 06:59 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Rÿchean is an excellent trader. He was gracious enough to send a very neat extra along.

Thanks so much!
Old March 13th, 2010, 01:57 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good dealing with temp.nerd.

All was received as bargained for and advertised.

Thanks!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online