Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old December 2nd, 2020, 03:49 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Pod 2 Main Thread

@Amarant @Confred @Zetsubo

No hard feelings but if we don’t hear from you guys in a little bit we’re going to figure out a procedure for replacement. If you want back in later on I’m sure we can manage but we want to get Pod 2 running.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 07:11 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
@Amarant @Confred @Zetsubo

No hard feelings but if we donít hear from you guys in a little bit weíre going to figure out a procedure for replacement. If you want back in later on Iím sure we can manage but we want to get Pod 2 running.
Please remove me.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old December 8th, 2020, 04:48 AM

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

Roger roger. Looks like we need to come up with a path forward.
Old December 8th, 2020, 09:38 PM

Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby!

Is there any official openings for pod members yet?
Old December 12th, 2020, 12:20 PM

Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
@Zetsubo

No hard feelings but if we donít hear from you guys in a little bit weíre going to figure out a procedure for replacement. If you want back in later on Iím sure we can manage but we want to get Pod 2 running.
Apologies for the absence. Haven't really had much time for heroscape this year. I'm kinda surprised I wasn't removed months ago, but now that I'm checking back in I would like to resume helping with the pod if the position is still open.
Old December 14th, 2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Quote:
@Zetsubo

Apologies for the absence. Haven't really had much time for heroscape this year. I'm kinda surprised I wasn't removed months ago, but now that I'm checking back in I would like to resume helping with the pod if the position is still open.
Sure thing. Try and get caught up on Pod 2, and let us know your thoughts.
Old December 16th, 2020, 05:49 PM

Edited to change out designers Shiftrex and Skinderella.
Old December 18th, 2020, 10:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Glad to have you (back) Zetsubo, Shiftrex, and Skinderella!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs