Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old October 7th, 2020, 01:57 PM

scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I printed up 4 squads of the axegrinders on my resin printer the other day. These are fantastic scans and I really love putting paint on them in resin. Cant rep you at the moment @scapedood , but you deserve it sir.
<3 ty

Index of 3D Scans of Figures

There are a lot of figures I don't have access to(Listed in the index), if you wish to assist the project, feel free to PM me.
Old October 11th, 2020, 04:26 AM

Riku4470 is surprisingly tart

Hello love these scans. They look perfect out of my resin printer. I was wondering though does anyone know of a forum or a discussion of any kind of what would be the colors used on for each unit of heroscape. Example in warhammer 40k they have each unit and how to paint it. Is there any list of these colors for heroscape figures? Thank you!
Old October 11th, 2020, 10:54 AM

scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku4470 View Post
Hello love these scans. They look perfect out of my resin printer. I was wondering though does anyone know of a forum or a discussion of any kind of what would be the colors used on for each unit of heroscape. Example in warhammer 40k they have each unit and how to paint it. Is there any list of these colors for heroscape figures? Thank you!
I would also like to know this lol. I just mix paints until I'm happy.

There are a lot of figures I don't have access to(Listed in the index), if you wish to assist the project, feel free to PM me.
Old October 12th, 2020, 11:36 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

Hey thanks doing this scaperdood with that fancy einscan.se! If you need help with with cleaning up the scans let me know, I have access to Metashape professional through a few clients and would be happy to run the files through. I can also probably help with the paint recommendation in the future once I print these on an SLA but as of right now white knight has painted up a few of Aquila Alliance models and his mixes were pretty spot on
They are in his 3d files thread.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old October 13th, 2020, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar View Post
Hey thanks doing this scaperdood with that fancy einscan.se! If you need help with with cleaning up the scans let me know, I have access to Metashape professional through a few clients and would be happy to run the files through. I can also probably help with the paint recommendation in the future once I print these on an SLA but as of right now white knight has painted up a few of Aquila Alliance models and his mixes were pretty spot on
You are more than welcome to clean up the files

I don't know what you would need for that.

Old October 16th, 2020, 04:46 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapedood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar View Post
You are more than welcome to clean up the files

I don't know what you would need for that.
I'll dig around and let ya know, I'm mostly working on landscape photogrammetry projects but the software handles scans. I've have been testing accuracy on small scale subjects as something to do during lockdown and my meshes from a single camera photogrammetry setup have been 99% accurate, can't say 100 because sometimes I've gotta smooth the meshes sometimes. Anyway I'll drop you a PM when I know what exactly I need for the workflow

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old October 20th, 2020, 05:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Is there any interest in putting pre supported build plates of figures on here. Granted its not too big of a pain to do. Im no professional as far as supports go but am pretty good at it. Im making all my chitubox buildplates into stl files for my brother so he can slice them for his anycubic photon. No sense in us both doing the work. I fill the entire build plate up when possible. Some units are combined on a plate. Commons are generally put on a build plate with each other and uniques are put on a plate with each other. Sometimes Ill throw some extra common heroes on a build plate to fill a unique one. Ex. Fire elementals. I fit 9 on a plate but also threw a couple in with my kitbashed unique quasatch models. Scapedood your work is top notch. I cant remember what you said to do about the one fyorlag spider that is only a half spider?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 20th, 2020, 07:31 PM

If you want to do that, you are more than welcome to. I would be happy to link to a side forum post if you wanted to. But quite honestly i don't feel like loading all those extra links lol.

Old October 31st, 2020, 11:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapedood View Post
If you want to do that, you are more than welcome to. I would be happy to link to a side forum post if you wanted to. But quite honestly i don't feel like loading all those extra links lol.
I hear you. Makes sense. It is a lot of work to upload all these to this site. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what else you need from the community to help you get the remainder of the sculpts scanned. What you are doing here with @White Knight with the 3d files for scape figures is changing things for the greater for the community. I've been printing tons of your models off lately and they are simply amazing. Let the community know what it is that we can do to get you what you need to get the rest of them uploaded.

-Still can't give anymore rep to Scapedood until I spread it around.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 1st, 2020, 12:30 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I still can't give him rep either.
Old November 4th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I noticed that Sujoah's left inner wing has some scanning issues.

I'm going to clean up the model a little (basically mirror the right inner wing to the left side). I'm just trying to decide whether to make the wings removable or not...
Old November 4th, 2020, 09:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

not sure if this is possible or not but I'll ask anyway. Is it possible to mirror the ruins?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing