Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 25th, 2020, 05:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 2 until 3/31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougantosh View Post
Xthorsavagex and I are going to play at 7 PM PST.

We are using each others armies !

Hes using mine at full force and I'll use his without Raelin, Isamu, and 5 spiders.

Should be exciting!
Is that 7pm today?
Old March 25th, 2020, 06:19 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@AgentWard and I are playing Saturday @ 1pm EST. He is playing my army minus 1 squad of Rats and I’ve got his army.
Old March 25th, 2020, 10:15 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Well I am out of the running for this season. Crazy game with muskie. He opened with a rush of my startzone with the Venoc Warlord and a couple of Death Knights. One Death Knight died on the way over, but the Venoc Warlord and the other made it to my startzone and got 4 wounds on Brontos and killed a Stinger. The Venoc Warlord then won a second round crucial initiative to run back out of my startzone and eventually burn Kelda. Smart play by muskie to deny Brontos the glyph. The Venoc Warlord went down to heavy stinger fire, but Death Knights were filling the board. I lost a few more Stingers being greedy with attacks on Death Knights at this time, so I started playing a lot more cautiously. I slowly worked Brontos up the side of the board, and used Brontos + lava as a screen for my 5 Stingers remaining. Seeing me doing this, muskie switched order markers over to Zetacron with the idea of outranging the Stingers, but I won a crucial initiative of my own and stepped a Stinger up to blast Zetacron off the board in a single 4v4. I used the two order markers to push forward and try to get some damage on Taelord, but it didn't really pan out. Brontos rolled 1/5 skulls with an Andask boosted swing on Taelord, but Death Knights did fall. I switched to Stingers, fearing Brontos's death and OM loss, but the Stingers just could not get wounds on Taelord. The Death Knights brought Andask up to 4 wounds but they died and then it was just Taelord. We had quite a game of cat and mouse at the end, with Taelord running around the board smashing in Stingers. Brontos ran into a corner of the board to save Andask from a lava death. Andask finally managed to scratch Taelord and put him at 3 wounds, but Taelord got first strike on the 7 wound Brontos and rolled 3/3 skulls and I lost order markers and never threw another attack. Andask died to lava to end the game. Great game
Old March 25th, 2020, 10:28 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Well I am out of the running for this season. Crazy game with muskie. He opened with a rush of my startzone with the Venoc Warlord and a couple of Death Knights. One Death Knight died on the way over, but the Venoc Warlord and the other made it to my startzone and got 4 wounds on Brontos and killed a Stinger. The Venoc Warlord then won a second round crucial initiative to run back out of my startzone and eventually burn Kelda. Smart play by muskie to deny Brontos the glyph. The Venoc Warlord went down to heavy stinger fire, but Death Knights were filling the board. I lost a few more Stingers being greedy with attacks on Death Knights at this time, so I started playing a lot more cautiously. I slowly worked Brontos up the side of the board, and used Brontos + lava as a screen for my 5 Stingers remaining. Seeing me doing this, muskie switched order markers over to Zetacron with the idea of outranging the Stingers, but I won a crucial initiative of my own and stepped a Stinger up to blast Zetacron off the board in a single 4v4. I used the two order markers to push forward and try to get some damage on Taelord, but it didn't really pan out. Brontos rolled 1/5 skulls with an Andask boosted swing on Taelord, but Death Knights did fall. I switched to Stingers, fearing Brontos's death and OM loss, but the Stingers just could not get wounds on Taelord. The Death Knights brought Andask up to 4 wounds but they died and then it was just Taelord. We had quite a game of cat and mouse at the end, with Taelord running around the board smashing in Stingers. Brontos ran into a corner of the board to save Andask from a lava death. Andask finally managed to scratch Taelord and put him at 3 wounds, but Taelord got first strike on the 7 wound Brontos and rolled 3/3 skulls and I lost order markers and never threw another attack. Andask died to lava to end the game. Great game
Thanks, Vegie, for a great game!

When I lost zetacron, I figured it was over and I started throwing everything at him. It was the strangest game flow the last two rounds. The 5 dice attack from Brontos on taelord that I defended was crazy. Brontos rolled 1 skull out of three, and then rerolled the two and blanked. Taelord rolled two shields out of three. After that, I ran around hitting stingers until the last wild attack on Brontos. Lots of lava wounds based on the board. I am exhausted.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 26th, 2020, 12:01 AM

Diggity Dingus Woo who?

Xthorsavagex and I have finished up now!
Used each other's armies.
He used: Krug, Eldgrim, Sudema, and 3 squads of deathstalkers.
My army was Sujoah, Quahon, and 4 spiders.

We he won initiative and unleashed the hounds. Sent 2 up top threatening the movement glyph and one south. Strong opener since it brought Quahon to the top of the map away from the Kelda glyph that I wanted him ready by.
Quahon showed he didnt like being inconvenienced and killed them in one turn after taking a wound.

I brought a spider to control the glyph for the rest of the game, kept 1 one in my start zone, and brought the other 2 to help kill deathstalkers and block movement.

Lady luck was on my side the entire game. I won every important initiative, rolled 3 skulls on Quahons special 3 times, and skated away from a double engagement strike without bloodshed.
At this point he was widdled down to Krug and Eldgrim, whileI had only had 2 wounds on Quahon and 2 spiders dead.

Krug unleashed his full fury for his fallen team and killed Quahon then brought Sujoah to half life.
Suddenly I was on the edge of my seat, he had heroically brought this back to anyone's game.
Krug was up to a double attack of 8 and my fly was feeling very vulnerable.
It was the end of the 3rd round, and I won initiative, then had a strong attack to finish the game.
Afterwards, he tested and found that if he had won initiative, he would have won the game.

Well played and great comeback. I had fun using your army!
Old March 27th, 2020, 11:12 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Aratrea and I will be playing today at 2 pm ET!
Old March 27th, 2020, 04:06 PM

Aratrea is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

@BodaciousBlood and I played today. He bid for his Roman army full-strength, so I gave it to him and took my Heavies. The first two rounds were mostly maneuvering. I snagged the movement glyph, while he grouped his Roman legionnaires around Raelin to form a strong defensive shield against my range-less orcs just below the center of the map. There were a few stray attacks and Arashara switches going on. Then I moved Grimnak to chomp one of his Legionnaires and move some Heavies into some open slots near Raelin.

Due to a OM 3-OM 1 double-turn with initiative rolls, I was able to quickly take out Raelin, thanks in part to his lack of shield rolls (the dice gods weren't terribly kind to Bodacious' defense throughout this game. It was something wild like 2/30 at one point in the game). There were a fair bit of blows exchanged between Morgrimm & the Legionnaires against Grimnak & the orcs on the southern volcarren hill for a couple turns, but I was able to heal Grimnak with Kelda and eventually was able to take out Morgrimm, at which point the game was basically over.

GG Bodacious! Dice were unfortunately not on your side this game, but you kept things interesting with some good maneuvering plays and some fun shenanigans with Arashara.
Old March 28th, 2020, 10:07 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
@AgentWard and I are playing Saturday @ 1pm EST. He is playing my army minus 1 squad of Rats and I’ve got his army.
We are starting now.
Old March 28th, 2020, 10:17 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

5:30 Pacific. Monday.

I am playing my banshees at full strength
Mtl is playing a squad of rats, a squad of rechets, Iskra, Cyprien, and Nick.

~Dysole, feeling like a lot of this game could hinge on how hot mtl's d20 is
Old March 28th, 2020, 11:32 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

My 600 points beat Chris' 360 points (minus Crixus, Marcu, MBS, Thorgrim) in a somewhat revenge of our last Reverse draft game where I played -300 points

This was the Boreos show which was about the only way I was going to win this matchup. CP took Valda with Eldgrim to open and set out the MW, but missed attacks. Boreos with a hitchhiking DK killed 2 of the forward MW forcing them to retreat and clone back to full strength.

I used the time to move up for deathknights.

In the next couple of rounds, I killed Eldgrim (to MW) and the Mezzos battled Boro and deathknights. I controlled Valda and the 8 move Boreos was able to swoop mezzodemons away from Raelin and swarm.

I was able to kill all the mezzos, losing 4 of my deathknights in the process.

Boro flew in and took out a MW with 5v5. A huge turn ensued where Chris spent his remaining MW to kill Valda, but all 3 attacks missed. This allowed Boro and deathknights to kill 2 MW leaving 1.

But the last MW survived lava and CP won initiative allowing him to retreat and clone. This extended the game quite a bit with some interesting play all both sides (Boreos leads to some very fun tactical decisions on both sides)

Boreos saw a few attacks and got down to 2 life, Boro and a DK were able to kill the last MW and then took Kelda.

Knights and Raelin got a few more deathknights, but eventually went down.

I won with Boreos (3 life), 1 deathknight, the Dumutefs, and Skully. gg Chris.
Old March 28th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

KoS and I are currently set to play at 3pm central (4pm eastern) today.

I took my spiders after some counter-bidding left KoS running his knights minus two KoWs and Denrick.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After two attacks of 3 skulls each met 0 shields from Nilfheim on the first turn of round two I thought this game was going to go my way. But alas from there on out the knights ground their way through my army. The knights proved again why 5-figure move and attack per order marker backed by 3 attack and 4 defense is so good.

Even with Estivara providing an extra attack die the spiders could rarely break through the knights defense. It was a well played game that KoS turned around handily after an unfortunate early setback. Well played and good luck KoS.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events