Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 20th, 2019, 05:23 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
HyGround 3D Terrain Tiles

Hey fellow Scapers, I just partnered with HyGround Tiles to help bring you guys their awesome terrain. If you are interested in making an order let me know and we can work out the details. I am able to print and ship to you any of their products. I plan on providing their Heroscape connector tiles for free with each order to help you guys merge your current collections. Thanks!
Old June 20th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: HyGround 3D Terrain Tiles

Awesome!!
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:09 PM

optimusvoltron is surprisingly tart

New guy here is all of the Hyground stuff compatible with heroscape? That arena looked pretty cool.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:36 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome!

Essentially yes. There are Hyground tiles that connect to Heroscape.
Lobster could tell you the best though.
Old July 1st, 2019, 05:47 PM

SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby!

This is really cool stuff. I'm curious, when you order stuff online, say this item, https://www.hygroundtiles.com/shop/3...ear-marks.html what are you purchasing? The files or the printed set?
Old July 1st, 2019, 07:13 PM

The files.
I believe Lobster is authorized to print for others. I think.
You will have to wait for.him to confirm.
Old July 7th, 2019, 08:19 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusvoltron View Post
New guy here is all of the Hyground stuff compatible with heroscape? That arena looked pretty cool.
Short answer, yes. Long answer: mostly, because the tiles themselves are designed to be their own terrain system. They do make heroscape connector tiles which are part “tongue and groove” like the original heroscape but also click into the HyGround bases. So you can use all of your existing terrain with your newly printed HyGround terrain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
This is really cool stuff. I'm curious, when you order stuff online, say this item, https://www.hygroundtiles.com/shop/3...ear-marks.html what are you purchasing? The files or the printed set?
The description of each product list what you receive. If the description says STL in it, those are the files that you will receive. You’ll then covert those files into Gcodes using slicing software and print them with a 3D printed. They do offer some products already printed, like some bridges and their fir trees which are pretty good deals imo. Currently, I am licensed to print and sell their products at a price worked out between myself and any purchaser.

Here is a couple photos on the last C3G game I played on their product:
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 8th, 2019, 11:05 PM

optimusvoltron is surprisingly tart

Thanks! I just bought my first set(marvel) and have only played about 3 little fights with my son. We are still learning but we want more terrain.
Old July 8th, 2019, 11:43 PM

Buy Magic Arena of the Planeswalker. It comes with cardboard base maps that will make your tiles go a lot farther.
Then print out some buildings. Grishnakh has some cool ones and so does McMeeple.

Someday if we ever get C3G buildings and base maps done, you will need little to no other terrain, besides cool city stuff like cars, trucks, fire hydrants etc.
Old July 28th, 2019, 11:14 PM
lives in a creepy house on top of a hill

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker

Oh... My... God. Those photos of the tiles are making me weep. Are they printed like that or would the purchaser have to paint 'em?
Old July 28th, 2019, 11:20 PM

It depends. You can get the filament in different colors.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades