Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 18th, 2011, 03:38 PM

Billtrumpet25 is surprisingly tart
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Here's a blast from the past:

I'm playing the PC version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I absolutely loved the whole concept of the challenges, etc.

Though, after the Prisoner of Azkaban, it seemed that whole idea of challenges fell through the cracks.

Does anyone know if the PC versions of the Harry Potter games (Goblet of Fire and on) have challenges like in the earlier games? Just wondering...
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:28 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Oh, I've been playing Infamous 2 like crazy lately. Absolutely fantastic game. I love how little the game relies on "moral choices" to drive the morality meter and how much how you handle combat matters. The game also does a fantastic job with the open setting, with your morality being well reflected in the game world. It means that as you stop muggings, you'll find fewer and fewer muggings to stop. Really makes it feel like you're protecting the city and making a difference.
Finished it tonight. Left a bad taste in my mouth. I'll leave it at that.
Old July 20th, 2011, 12:14 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Playing some Kill Team on xbox 360. Love Warhammer 40k universe and have been waiting for a console game. Can't wait for Space Marine but this game is a fun precursor. Already played through it once and am now going through it a second time with a different character.
Who did you play first? I just started with the Heavy Bolter guy...activating his bullet stream special feels awesome. I played the demo co-op as the librarian too, he was a lot of fun. 40K space marine are so fun to play, no matter the game or format.
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:16 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Playing some Kill Team on xbox 360. Love Warhammer 40k universe and have been waiting for a console game. Can't wait for Space Marine but this game is a fun precursor. Already played through it once and am now going through it a second time with a different character.
Who did you play first? I just started with the Heavy Bolter guy...activating his bullet stream special feels awesome. I played the demo co-op as the librarian too, he was a lot of fun. 40K space marine are so fun to play, no matter the game or format.
I too played as the Devestator (bolter guy, although I think he is called a sternguard veteran in the game?). I am running my second runthrough with the techmarine. This is mainly because he has the second highest range damage and his special is a turret which is very nice. The melee guys are cool but that's like the only way you can get hurt in the game. You can be shot at no matter who you are, but melee is where you will most likely die, and if you can shoot from far away you can deal with that. It seems the game is unbalanced in favor of the ranged units. But the game is still awesome.
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:25 PM

Billtrumpet25 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtrumpet25 View Post
Mario Cart Wii for me...drives me nuts (no pun intended--well, no, I lied about that), though, when you're winning and just a few feet from the finish line you get pelted by a bunch of weapons by all the people behind you (ergo, you come in last...)

Good game nonetheless.

Ah, so it's not just me!
I send up a prayer at that time in the race.
One thing I forgot to mention with this game (and my younger brother hates me for this):

During the races, if I'm in 2nd and he's in first on the last lap, I get right behind him and get the speed boost, which puts me into first (ironically, this happens when a red shell is coming my way). I win, and he loses 3-4 places as the others zoom around him.

Terrible, right? But if it weren't, I wouldn't be doing my job as a big brother.
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:46 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

NHL 11, this is the best sports game ever made but NHL 12 will be better.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 23rd, 2011, 08:09 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can someone tell me what exactly Lord of the Rings Online is?

Boromir96

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 23rd, 2011, 08:17 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post

Boromir96
An online MMO - think World of Warcraft.

It's free to play.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 23rd, 2011, 09:16 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:

Boromir96

It's free to play.

Well,I have no idea what World of Warcraft is,I have heard of it but.....

And whats an MMO?

Boromir96

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 23rd, 2011, 10:39 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:

Boromir96

It's free to play.

Well,I have no idea what World of Warcraft is,I have heard of it but.....

And whats an MMO?

Boromir96
MMO means "Massively Multiplayer Online." Basically a game that takes place on the internet where many others are also playing. They are very fun.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 23rd, 2011, 02:03 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I'm in the Ice Temple right now.
BEST. GAME. EVER.
Old July 23rd, 2011, 02:41 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I'm in the Ice Temple right now.
BEST. GAME. EVER.
Just beat the Ice Palace this morning, actually. Last puzzle took me a while to figure it out, but I got it! On to the next temple!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games