Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 5th, 2018, 04:13 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Louisville, KY Events: Soon to be Under New Management

November 2019 was the last monthly event I am going to run. Stay tuned, however, for future events in Louisville!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; December 13th, 2019 at 07:57 PM. Reason: 2020
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:45 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker
Re: New Louisville, KY Event Thread

Unfortunately I can't make it this month, but hopefully in April!
Old March 9th, 2018, 09:19 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: New Louisville, KY Event Thread

Next event: 4/7

510 points, 24 figures, VC allowed, treasure glyphs added to every map. Trap: 3 dice against your defense.

Also, my Isamu figure and card are missing, so if everyone could check their collections to see if you borrowed him from me, I'd appreciate it. I also have a mis-matched squad of Greenscales, so if anyone has an extra Sir Bites-a-Lot, I have an extra Snarl.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; March 10th, 2018 at 10:15 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 09:22 PM

Re: Louisville, KY Events: Next 4/7

Don't forget: this Saturday! (Also please check your collections if you haven't already. )

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 5th, 2018, 11:34 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

my greenscales checked out, and Isamu is solo
just "planned" an army and am looking forward to playing since I missed out last month.

Any thoughts on moving to a different Saturday to accommodate people who have conflicts with the 1st Saturday?
Old April 6th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I won't be able to make it this Saturday, I'm going to be in Lexington.
Old April 6th, 2018, 02:38 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Should be there. No idea on armies. Also, @NecroBlade , would a D&D mini work as I think I have this (not rebated)
Old April 6th, 2018, 06:05 PM

Sure, we'll swap one David for another. Lol.

I'd prefer if Snarl was on a Heroscape base, but if you're willing to trade the D&D one I might have a base I could switch him onto.

@Phantom , I'm open to the idea of another weekend. We can also ask the store while we're there if other Saturdays would work any better based on other events they're running.

I'll be bringing Smash Up as well, since I just got my Sheep faction in the mail. Plus I'll bring Marvel Legendary since I maybe cash in my store credit toward a game.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 6th, 2018, 06:34 PM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

Sawyer and I are planning on coming out tomorrow.
Old April 6th, 2018, 07:20 PM

Sweet! Btw one of the maintenance guys at work's sons has a big Heroscape collection, so I may be able to convince him to join us sometime!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 7th, 2018, 10:13 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Had a great time. Went 2-2 with my Orks featuring Brute Gruts and Hrognac, but could have beat Necro if I either played slightly smarter going after Cypren and Sonya more instead of Skeletons who resurrect.

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 7th, 2018 at 10:39 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 02:56 PM

Great to see everyone, and great mix of armies (Orcs, Skeletons, Kyrie, Romans, and Soulborgs!). I would've loved to see how the rest of my game against Sawyer played out if he didn't Mindshackle Cyprien!

What are everyone's thoughts on holding events on other Saturdays besides the first weekend of each month? Any weekend works for me right now, so if a different schedule will bring some of the other guys back, I'm all for it.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events