Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 27th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Symbiote) - VOTE for Initial Tes

This passes! I think I'm going to try to do a couple public tests first. Have spring break coming up in about a week, though, so it shouldn't be too long.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Symbiote) - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Need @Ronin to let me know which mini he’s wanting to use here, assuming he’s planning to get mini pics for this one. If not, I’ll try to figure things out for the one I have.
Here's what I took the other day:

Spoiler Alert!

Fourth one is my favorite.
Old February 27th, 2020, 08:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Symbiote) - Waiting for Initial

No preferences! I'm happy to go with the one you prefer, but I'll let others chime in.

When we decide, just get me the figure info for the OP.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

That last one looks like the best pose for sure.
Old February 27th, 2020, 08:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I don’t like the flight stand though. I like 2 or 3
Old February 27th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I don’t like the flight stand though. I like 2 or 3
The mini actually comes on a little brick wall, if that affects your thinking.

I subbed in the flight stand for... some reason? Hell if I know.

Old February 27th, 2020, 08:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I don’t like any sort of terrain if at all possible. I always cut that off. The flight stand might be better than the wall, but personally I would just use one of the others (but I probably won’t get this figure and just use normal Spidey anyway!)
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the 2nd mini option.
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My mini preference is probably 1 > 4 > 3 > 2. 4 is the best pose, but the terrain is kind of a bummer. 1 is decent pose. 3 is a good pose, but kind of messy. 2 is just kind of "waiting for the bus" style.

Last edited by johnny139; February 27th, 2020 at 10:21 PM. Reason: I didn't actually notice #3 the first time, ha
Old February 27th, 2020, 10:15 PM
Symbiotic

2 is probably my least favorite because, you can't see it in the photo, but he's got the wrong spider symbol (the round one) on his back. The mini is cheap though: Secret Wars Battleworld #002 Spider-Man.

1 and 3 are kinda tied for me? They're not as cheap as the other two. 3 is slightly cooler-looking, 1 is slightly cheaper. 1 is Infinity Challenge #150 Spider-Man, 3 is WizKids Promos M15-008 Spider-Man.

4 is in the sweet spot for me where he's not quite as cheap as 2, but he's still cheaper than 1 and 3, and his pose is my favorite. The mini is Sinister 058-060 Spider-Man or Sinister 208 Symbiote.

That's all my thoughts, though. Not dead set against any of them, or I could have just not provided pics.
Old February 27th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sample card added to the OP. Text seems to fit fine so far.
Old February 28th, 2020, 09:10 AM

Seems like 4 is the slight favorite so far? Pretty sure that's the one I have as well, so I'm going to default in that direction (especially since 2 is the wrong symbol) unless there are major objections. It's not a hard one to proxy, obviously.

What's the mini info on that one, Ronin?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library