Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 19th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of He-Man (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I like punching someone with a sword, though.
... I could probably find you the name of a good counselor ....
Get me a good blacksmith, while you're at it!
Old July 19th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
... I could probably find you the name of a good counselor ....
Get me a good blacksmith, while you're at it!
Oye, I wish!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2018, 03:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

But isn't the sword that gives him the power to punch things into the moon...I thought when he loses the sword he becomes Prince Adam?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 19th, 2018, 04:15 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

But isn't the sword that gives him the power to punch things into the moon...I thought when he loses the sword he becomes Prince Adam?
I'm 90% (and Spidey can back me up or dispute me here) that he uses his sword to transform, but that if he loses it, he'd just stay in whatever form he last was (so he could be trapped as He-Man or Adam, respectively).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2018, 04:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

I'm 90% (and Spidey can back me up or dispute me here) that he uses his sword to transform, but that if he loses it, he'd just stay in whatever form he last was (so he could be trapped as He-Man or Adam, respectively).

That actually sound right as well now that you mention it. I think there may even have been an episode where he needed to be Adam but needed the sword.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 19th, 2018, 04:43 PM

Yeah, watched season 1 on Netflix within the last year and I'm pretty sure I saw that one.

Old July 19th, 2018, 04:59 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I think power punch should be a normal power since it would be complicated to track the Order Marker removal from a special attack. But if it's too complicated with existing Knockback rules, a special attack might be the only option.
I'm not sure what you mean by the bold.
All I meant was that in my experience Order Markers are usually dealt with in normal powers and not Special Attacks. I'm likely missing numerous designs where I am wrong, so don't worry about my fluff sometimes. Catharsis.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 19th, 2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think power punch should be a normal power since it would be complicated to track the Order Marker removal from a special attack. But if it's too complicated with existing Knockback rules, a special attack might be the only option.
All I meant was that in my experience Order Markers are usually dealt with in normal powers and not Special Attacks. I'm likely missing numerous designs where I am wrong, so don't worry about my fluff sometimes. Catharsis.
I refer you to Atom's Atomic Punch Special Attack. (Al Pratt, not Ray Palmer).

Old July 19th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I refer you to Atom's Atomic Punch Special Attack. (Al Pratt, not Ray Palmer).
And Mongul's Amulet...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 19th, 2018, 05:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll just go on record as not liking his sword as a glyph. After telling me he's stronger than Superman, his grip is so flimsy that his sword can go flying away from him mid-battle? There are a lot of C3G figures that use swords and they don't lose their grip on those swords when they get hit. Also don't see him as a counter strike guy, that seems like an odd power for him.

I too thought like Johnny did that he was maybe a few points ahead of Conan as a big brawler dude with a magic sword, that seemed like a fun addition, him changing the orbit of a moon and throwing castles around has sucked all the interest I once had for the character.
Old July 19th, 2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll just go on record as not liking his sword as a glyph. After telling me he's stronger than Superman, his grip is so flimsy that his sword can go flying away from him mid-battle? There are a lot of C3G figures that use swords and they don't lose their grip on those swords when they get hit.
Fair point. One of the major ongoing plot points in Masters of the Universe is Skeletor trying to take the Power Sword and use it as a key to Castle Grayskull, though. Also, unlike a generic sword, it's a hugely important artifact in the mythos. I could see making it a permanent glyph instead of an equipment glyph and/or saying he can't lose it by taking wounds, though, and then give Skeletor a glyph stealing power. Under the current model, though, Skeletor has to work for it a bit more, and it's not like scoring 2 wounds at once on a 6 defense figure is easy.

Quote:
Also don't see him as a counter strike guy, that seems like an odd power for him.
Well it was my impression that deflecting energy/laser blasts was something he did all the time with his sword, but I'm having trouble validating that impression with visual evidence. This is the closest I could find on Google:

And that's clearly more absorbing the blast than deflecting it. So maybe that portion should be cut? @Spidey'tilIDie can help me figure out if my impressions are truly off here.

If we do cut it and do keep the sword as a glyph, +2 to attack and nothing else isn't much to have on said glyph.

Quote:
I too thought like Johnny did that he was maybe a few points ahead of Conan as a big brawler dude with a magic sword, that seemed like a fun addition, him changing the orbit of a moon and throwing castles around has sucked all the interest I once had for the character.
Given that it's an entire universe where the toys were made first and then writers came in for cash, rather than love of the story, and filled in the details of the story, it's a pretty inconsistent universe. His power has certainly been shown at different levels, which is why I'm not truly married to getting him on Superman's level, but he's definitely suped up compared to Conan and has legit Super Strength.

I think Supes could probably take him, though:

Old July 19th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

From those pictures, having the sword give a bonus to both Attack & Defense seems correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library