Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old September 6th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
OH! Great! The list is improving!

Who added the images?
Thank you very much!

Care to add the image of an Order Marker?

Aranas
I don't know who added the images, but I do know that when I first posted the first lists, netherspirit quietly and without taking any credit greatly improved the look of my postings.
Old September 6th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Who added the images?
Thank you very much!
Gee, I don't know.

Quote:
Care to add the image of an Order Marker?
Nope, I don't have images of the Order Markers (I tried to find some to no avail). I used the marker images from HeH's Signature Line, separated and straightened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
... I do know that when I first posted the first lists, netherspirit quietly and without taking any credit greatly improved the look of my postings.
Netherspirit, really? I did not know that. Netherspirit? Really?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 6th, 2007, 06:16 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Good for you, Malechi on this one.

Yep, netherspirit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Hope you don't mind I spruced up your list of lists a bit
Old September 6th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
I used the marker images from HeH's Signature Line, separated and straightened.

Simple and effective! Thanks for doing that, Malechi!
I can scan the inside of the Grenade marker for a complete, definitive list.
Old September 6th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Good for you, Malechi on this one.

Yep, netherspirit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Hope you don't mind I spruced up your list of lists a bit
You don't understand. I was being very, very facetious.

I cleaned up your original lists to make them more legible ... Movement Bonuses -- Definitive List and Size Limitation -- Definitive List, these are the "when I first posted the first lists" you spoke of. Netherspirit cleaned up your List of Lists. And, I would have remained quiet about it that was until you credited someone else.

Old September 6th, 2007, 07:24 PM

I'm sorry...coming home from chemo, my brain is not remembering things as well as I'd want. I apologize.
Old September 6th, 2007, 07:28 PM
has been BANNED

Zombie Hoard is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thanks!
Old September 7th, 2007, 08:26 AM

Aranas has disabled reputation
Thank you again Malechi!
The list of Markers looks great now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
....I can scan the inside of the Grenade marker for a complete, definitive list.
Good idea!
...And also a picture of an Order Marker?

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old September 7th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Until someone posts a good picture, I copied these from the rule book PDFs.
Old September 7th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw

Until someone posts a good picture, I copied these from the rule book PDFs.
Good enough for now. What are the gold ones? SotM?

Just altered the image color to blue for now to represent the Marvel Order Markers.

BTW - The list stated the RotV Master Set Order Markers were black; corrected to gray.

Old September 7th, 2007, 12:58 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
The "gold" ones are really a dark forest green for SotM. That picture lightens them up a lot.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old September 7th, 2007, 01:16 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
The first post is getting better and better!
Thanks to Retlaw for the scan and Malechi's magic touch!

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's