Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2011, 08:01 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Bumping my trade list.

Also, does anyone have an extra Volcarrean Wasteland user manual? I just bought a set off eBay and it doesn't have the manual. Also, the box would be nice, but not necessary. Just hit me up with a PM if you do. Thanks.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old May 25th, 2011, 09:29 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post

Just finished a trade with Rich10. Unfortunately the cards arrived badly damaged either from poor packaging or negligence. After a few Pm's it seems he cannot help me any further. Although he did complete his end of the deal, i would caution all that trade with him.
It looks like the transaction above was an anomaly, because I just completed a trade with Rich10 and everything arrived well packaged and in pristine condition. I would not hesitate to trade with him in the future.

G-O
GO's package arrived in excellent condition. He's a very good trader.

I've had good trades with Gurei-Ornery and Lefton4ya.
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:06 PM

Weapon X has disabled reputation

I'm quitting heroscape to fuel a greater passion of mine....yugioh cards. Therefore I am wanting to trade away the remainder of my collection for certain cards that I am looking for. I do not want money because that would require me to order the cards myself and then pay additional shipping costs. Ok, here we go.....

HAVES:

morgrimm forgehammer
darrak ambershard
izumi samurai
marcus decimus gallus
tandros kreel
shiori

nilfheim
greater ice elemental
omnicron snipers x4
raelin the kyrie warrior (rotv)
sgt. drake (rotv)
sgt. drake (sotm)
finn the viking champion
thorgrim the viking champion
tarn viking warriors
airborn elite
kelda the kyrie warrior

venoc vipers x4
jotun
charos
sonlen
brandis skyhunter
syvarris
sharwin wildborn
elite onyx vipers
venoc warlord

major x17
major Q9
iron golem x2
heirloom
siege
krav maga agents
major Q10
agent carr
dund

cyprien esenwein
ogre pulverizer x3
marro hive
moltenclaw
fen hydra x2
marro stingers x4
shurrak
dw9k
marcu esenwein
marro warriors
death chasers of thesk x4
isamu
sahuagin raider x2
marrden nagrubs x4
torin
ne-gok-sa
brunak
blade gruts x4
deathreavers x2
tornak
ogre warhulk
sir hawthorn
othkurik the black dragon
tor-kul-na
taelord
grimnak
estivara
zettian guards
dw8k
mimring

all the marvel heros

yugioh haves:
thunder king ryo x3
super rare faultroll x3
ultra rare 1st edition test tiger x3
tons of jurrac stuff

WANTS:
malefic stardust dragon x3
anciant gear gajiltron dragon x2
skill drain
trade in x3
beast king barboros x3
upstart goblin x3
stardust dragon x2
cyber end dragon
rainbow dragon x2
royal decree x3
megamorph x2
eradicator epidemic virus x2
deck devestation virus x2

If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:17 AM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Beisaic is an awesome trader and a very understanding fellow - one of his NIB didn't have any cards in it! He is taking on WotC instead of letting me replace the cards. Brave man!

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:26 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

I just completed great trades with Rocktroll and Gurei-Ornery. Everything they sent was well-packaged and in great shape. I'd highly recommend both of them.

(Rocktroll's items included custom painting, figures and terrain, all of which were excellent. He even included a bunch of extra stuff!)

Thanks to you both!

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old May 26th, 2011, 02:39 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

FWIW - I lowered the price on my Wave 9 heroes. (See link in my signature.)
Old May 26th, 2011, 07:11 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Recently had good trades with arcus, quozl, and Rich10. Again, it looks like my wants will either have to be eBay, custom recreations, or maybe winning some tourneys at Origins or GenCon if I go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Willing to Trade or pay. I will take shipping into consideration to see what is worth my while. Want is in order of what I want to trade, have in order of release. Will take new or opened in good condition. If my haves are not listed as NIB, they are opened, some marked w/ initials on bottom, but in good condition.

Rare in BOLD I highly prefer to trade, but make a reasonable offer for $ based on going rate (I am using this $ to buy my wants on eBay).

Others trade preferred but will sell for best offer at a low minimum price of Auggie's buy prices, which is still cheaper than anyone sells online. Do NOT ask, "How much for..." - Make an offer and PM it to me. If you want to offer low but say "if someone offers you more let me know" feel free and I will offer counter-offers, as I would rather have more people make offers and it never hurts to ask to pay the minimum of Auggie's price for non-bolded items as long as you know you might be "outbid".

Have: (See note above for what BOLD items mean)
  • Money (Paypal, Google, Check in mail)
  • Order new stuff online and have it shipped to you.
  • Origins Promotions: Axis & Allies 1939-1945 Starter, 1940-1934 North Africa Map Guide
  • Crossbow & Catapults
  • Over 100 C3G/heroclix Figures - See Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread post
  • Fortress of the Archkyrie * 3
  • Marvel - whole set
  • Marvel - no terrain but: All figures, glyphs, markers, dice
  • RotV - whole Set (V2 dice & water)
  • RotV - extra figs: Agent Carr, Grimnak, Krav Maga Agent, Marro Warriors x 3, Mimring x 2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Sgt. Drake Alexander
  • SotM - whole Set
  • SotM - no terrain but: All figures, glyphs, markers, dice + 1 extra squad Nagrubs
  • 1: Mallidon's Prophecy: Arrow Gruts x 2, Venoc Vipers x 2, Omnicron Snipers x 2, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Taelord The Kyrie Warrior, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Tornak
  • 2: Utgar's Rage: Knights Of Weston (Painted), Swog Rider x 3, Krug, Sir Denrick, Sir Gilbert custom mod from KoW
    Spoiler Alert!
  • 2.5: Orm's Return (2 Heroes of Laur NIB): Brunak x 4, Charos x 3, Deathwalker 8000 x 4, Dund x 4, Su-Bak-Nax x 4
  • 3: Jandar's Oath: Shaolin Monks, Alastair MacDirk, Johnny "shotgun" Sullivan
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: Tagawa Samurai
  • 4.5: Raknar's Vision: Braxas, Nlfheim, Major Q9, Thearcus, Jotun x 2 (1 missing card)
  • 5(&10): Thora's Vengeance: Deathreavers x 3, DeathStalkers, Nakita Agents, Spartacus, Crixus, Retairus, Kozuke Samurai x 2, Ninjas Of The Northern Wind x 2
  • 6: Dawn Of Darkness: Edgrim, Empress Kiova x2, Runa x 2, Kee-Mo-Shi, Zombies Of Morindan - partial 2/3 squad)
  • 6.5: Crest of the Valkyrie: Acolarh (w/ Ullar Dice & Bag), Sir Gilbert (w/ Jandar Dice & bag)
  • 7: Fields of Valor (Vampire & Fiends NIB): Rechets of Bogdan, Iskra Esenwein, Isamu
  • 8: Defenders of Kinsland: (2 Soldiers and Wolves NIB) 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Wolves of Badru x3, Grok Riders x1 + 1 extra fig, Kato Katsuro, Moriko, Ulginesh
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige: Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Kumiko, Migol Ironwill, Tul-Bak-Ra
  • 10: Valkrill's Gambit: Elite Onyx Vipers, Granite Guardians, Nerak The Glacian Swog Rider x 2
  • 12: Warriors of Eberron: (Veterans of the Last War NIB) Werewolf Lord x2, Mind Flyer Mastermind x2, Warforged Soldiers x1
  • 13: Moltenclaw's Invasion (Heroes of Fallcrest & Icewind Scourge NIB)
Want: (In order of what I want)
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Morsbane
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Aubrien Archers x 3
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Gladiatrons x 3
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Sacred Band x 2
  • 7.5: The Master's Arrival Master Win Chiu Woo (or painted monk of exact sculpt)
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Gurei-Oni x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Sujoah x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Wo-Sa-Ga x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Zelrig x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Zetacron x 1
  • 8.5: Ticalla's Jungle: Fyorlag Spiders & Jungle Terrain (I will even take custom recreations)
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige Marro Dividers x 1
  • 7: Fields of Valor Ashigaru Harquebus
  • 7: Fields of Valor Ashigaru Yari
  • C3G/heroclix Figures - See Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread post
  • Low Priority Items (I will only take in trade that includes items above as I can get cheap on auggie's if I want)
    • M3: Battle for the Underdark Deepwyrm Drow
    • M3: Battle for the Underdark Tandros Kreel
    • 11: Champions of FR: Estriva
    • 12: Warriors of Eberron: Ogre Warhulk
  • Money for non-bolded items, but I will give better value in trade than $.

Past Good Trades with arcus, quozl, Rich10, scapemage921, Frylock, Paronychodon, Pilgrim, robbdaman, Hilo-scaper, LUCKE13, killercactus, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher, Fedex worker, saintBYgrace, J4Jandar, Uchiha Blood, TheSparkleInYourWater
Bad trade with (completely burned by) Skater_12, (Missing Items with) Melwing17

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 27th, 2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Fixed Knight photo
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:15 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm looking for a Monster Binder (4 or 9 pocket, 9 preferred) if anyone has one that they would be willing to part with.

Trade Pending.

My haves.

Last edited by Chardar; May 27th, 2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:25 PM

Azrael's Acid Woo who?

Hey guys, I just wanted to give props to Rich10 . Excellent customer, would be happy to deal with again. Also, bumping my sale post.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=103&page=817

Thanks all for looking!

" The only way evil can prevail, is when good men do nothing."
Old May 28th, 2011, 12:56 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael's Acid View Post
Hey guys, I just wanted to give props to Rich10 . Excellent customer, would be happy to deal with again. Also, bumping my sale post.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=103&page=817

Thanks all for looking!
Thanks, the package came as promised. This was a good transaction.
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Updated trade list here.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; September 17th, 2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Revised listings
Old May 28th, 2011, 06:02 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Northgate gets two thumbs up from me! I'll trade with him again anytime.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online